Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #1  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Twilighters who want to be Dazzling #2

Hola and Welcome to the Twilighters who want to be Dazzling Thread!!!

If you love Twilight and are trying to lose weight and want to be Dazzling..........and want support and Friendship and to be able to gab non stop about Twilight........then this is the Thread for you!!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 06-04-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:51 AM   #2  
~Believe~

Hola fellow Twilightters! How are we doing? Me? ok I guess. lol.

I watched Twilight again lastnight.............made me wanna read the books again, but I want to read Harry Potter again before the movie comes out and then I'm gonna read Stephanie Meyer's "The Host" after that.........

Francie -- I FINALLY FINISHED ANGELS & DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! lol.

Old 06-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'5''

Just watched the New Moon trailer and it's so awesome! Can't wait!

Hit 181 yesterday so I'm totally happy. And one more pound to go and I'm no longer obese- just overweight! Also talked to the BF for almost 3 hours yesterday so that was really nice. Hoping everything goes well these last 4 weeks and he's able to graduate on time!

Last edited by Michelle125; 06-01-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:44 PM   #4  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Omg..I love the New Moon trailer!!!

Sassy~FINALLY!!! LoL!! What did you think of it?? Time to read The Host!! LoL!!

Michelle~WTG!!!!!!! Glad you got to talk to the bf too!!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #5  
~Believe~

Hola.

WTG Michelle! Wish I could say I was at 181! lol. That is great though!

Francie -- Yes FINALLY! I thought it def got better towards the middle and the ending was pretty good. I am re-reading Harry Potter first before reading the Host. The new Harry Potter Movie comes out next month so I want to "refresh" my memory before I see it.

Big
Old 06-02-2009, 12:39 AM   #6  
I was born this way hey!

From Stephanie's website

Quote:
I got this off of Stephanie's page!!

June 1, 2009
Thank you, everybody who voted at the MTV Movie Awards! It was awesome to see Twilight get so much love. Congratulations to Catherine and Rob and Kristen and all of the cast and everyone at Summit and everybody on the crew! You all did an amazing job and you deserve your popcorn!
Twilight fans are the best!
XOXO
Steph
P.S. You got to see a little taste of New Moon tonight, but I promise you this: when it comes to New Moon, you haven't seen anything yet! Can November please come faster?
I highlighted the last part. I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:35 AM   #7  
~Believe~

Awesome!
Old 06-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #8  

Awesome!!! I can't wait for New Moon!!

Just realized my ticker changed to a 1-month ticker because BF graduates in 29 days! I'm so excited. Thank God for rereading New Moon while he was gone that first month. It really helped me get through it. Like REALLY helped! When I saw in the New Moon trailer Bella laying on the forest floor after Edward left I could totally relate to that feeling (except I know my sweetie loves me, lol). Thank you, Stephanie M!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:30 AM   #9  
I was born this way hey!

Michelle~YAY!!!! Wait until it gets down to single digit days..then you'll be beyond excited!!! I really hate it when Edward leaves Bella in the middle of the woods. Reading that part ALWAYS breaks my heart..and seeing it just made me wanna cry. But Edward always loved Bella..he was just doing what he thought was best for her.

Omg..last night, I had a dream that "Jacob" came and saved me. He took a bullet for me. And I was forever grateful to him for saving my life. I was like all over him too. LoL!!! Am I a cradle robber or what?!?! LOL!!! I wish he'd hurry up and turn 18, so I can legally like him!!! I normally dont drool or dream over boys that young, lol. But he's just smokin hot!! He kinda reminds me of my hubby when we were in HS. LoL!!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:37 AM   #10  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

OMG today has been.....one hassle after another. It comes in threes, ya know? First, my phone is totally kaput so I'm without a cellphone. Then, after I TOLD HER that I would be picking up the check, the old realtor secretary put my deposit check in the freakin mail. Finally, I had to reinstall my whole Windows operating system. Which wouldn't have been so bad if the damn Dell people had just told me in the first place that was what I needed to do instead of dragging it on for over two weeks!

So sorry I haven't been around. Hopefully, this is the end of the computer (brandfreakinnew!) drama.

It's always something with me, isn't it?
Old 06-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post

Omg..last night, I had a dream that "Jacob" came and saved me. He took a bullet for me. And I was forever grateful to him for saving my life. I was like all over him too. LoL!!! Am I a cradle robber or what?!?! LOL!!! I wish he'd hurry up and turn 18, so I can legally like him!!! I normally dont drool or dream over boys that young, lol. But he's just smokin hot!! He kinda reminds me of my hubby when we were in HS. LoL!!
HOLLA! I feel like such a pedophile wanting that boy but I can't help it! He's such a cutie!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:23 AM   #12  
I was born this way hey!

Shari~ I hope things get better for you. I hate it when crap piles up like that!!! Omg..yes, I do want him too. Maybe its okay that I like him. I'm mean, I'm only 24..and he's 17. No wait..thats just wrong!!! He's sooo effin hot though!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Geez..I will probably go to jail now!! LoL!! And I dont think he'll turn 18 till next year!! LoL!! I remember feeling really bad that I had a crush on Zac Efron. But then I found out he was only like 22 or something, and I could relax, lol. When I was younger..all I wanted was to have some hot cute celeb guy my own age. And there werent any. They were all older than me. And now..they all seem to be younger. WTF!! LoL!!! I mean..Kellan & Jackson are my age..and Jake Gyllenhaal is like 28 or something..so thats all good. But still!!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 06-03-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #13  

I totally agree that all the hot celebs are really young now! That's ok, Twilight boys are free game, because they like a hundred years old... yah, we wish! ;-)

Shari, everything totally happens in 3's! But I hope everything works out for you now! You should move to Mac ;-) I won't use anything else (well, unless I'm here at the office at work... they force me to use a PC) :P

I can also see 180 right around the corner...!

Last edited by Michelle125; 06-03-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #14  
~Believe~

Hola Fellow Twilighters! Check out the 1st post......... I added a little something.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #15  
I was born this way hey!

Well all of the Cullens are of age IRL..but poor little Jakey is still underage IRL. *sigh* Oh well..guess we'll just have to dream about the Cullen boys, lol.

Sassy..too cute!! Very pretty!!
Closed Thread