Old 05-29-2009, 11:34 AM   #1  
ann
ann

S/C/G: starting weight 210lbs

Height: 5 ft 2ins

Default hi chicks i,m back with a jelly belly update

oh my it's been ages since i've had a chance to check in but i haven't gave up i'm still hanging in (and unfortunately some parts are still saggy) but i think i've managed to turn the corner now. i must admit i was getting very frustrated and feeling very depressed 'cos the weight wasn't moving but thanx to you lot i've persevered and am proud to announce that i weighed in today 10 kilos lighter than when i started in February.i am not at my target weight yet but as my sons wedding gets closer i feel more sure than i ever did that i will do it.i've been working out every day and especially on my bad days. i now use an ab trainer at home (i bought a used one on the internet and it has been a god send) so my jelly belly is slowly but surely turning to more of a steal bagel not quiet firm but getting there. i now have my outfit for the wedding and i'm quiet pleased with the image in the mirror. sometimes a little time out works wonders so from a very sunny belfast i salute all you chicks and lets hope we all continue on our rocky road to success cheers
ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:49 AM   #2  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Hi, Ann. I've been wondering how you are doing; I'm glad you checked in. Congratulations on your loss -- that's incredible!! That's 22lbs!! Nice job; you must be feeling great... It sounds like you are well on your way...

Keep updating us when you have a chance, okay?
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #3  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Ann, I'm so happy for you! You sound like you are in a good place emotionally too. Congratulations on your loss! Success feels so good--and you're doing great!
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #4  
ann
ann

S/C/G: starting weight 210lbs

Height: 5 ft 2ins

i am sooooo happy i had to check in and share with you all, you guys have listened to me gripe on so now i am givin' you all a great big cyber hug
ann is offline   Reply With Quote