Old 05-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Default May Weight Loss Challenge (CONTINUED)

Because the other thread will soon be locking, I am going ahead and starting a continuation of the thread, so post here ladies!!

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--May Exercise Challenge. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 8-10 lbs
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs to reach 187 lbs
SuzyQ: Lose 5-10 lbs; get "rear in gear"
CakeBatter: Wear any size 10; lose 7 lbs; keep working Flylady plan
Tammyjo: Lose 10 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 1.5 - 2 lbs a week
Shrinkingleah: Lose 7 pounds by June 1st
Rowenna: Reach 105 lbs; feel great about self!
Hattie: Lose at least 5 lbs; reach at least 192 lbs; keep eating OP
BellaEllaEllAaa: Eat more fruits and veggies; drink 8 or more glasses of water throughout the day; stay positive, be supportive, and ask for support when needed
Mikayla: Lose 10lbs
Getlost: Strive to lose 3 lbs/week and not less than 8-10 lbs/month
Brown_Eyed_Staccie: By May 15th, reach 216 lbs; by May 31st, reach 210 lbs; be able to wear jeans done up and looking HOT
Lene1974: Lose 10 lbs; drink 64 oz of water a day
Neesy_20: Lose 10 lbs; be able to wear goal capris
SupaChix: Breawna: Lose 10 lbs Jodi: Lose 8 lbs
Econ_Nerd: Lose 10 or more lbs to reach 237.6 lbs or below
Wifey: Lose 8 lbs
StarryNights110: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach the 170s: stay within calorie limit; no sugar
Ms_Perception: Reach 165 lbs; eat more fruits and veggies (5/day)
Saramommy: Lose 8 lbs to reach 155 lbs
Fressca: Lose 7 lbs to reach 155 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5 lbs
Musiclover: Lose 6.5 lbs to reach 147 lbs
Newshinyme: Lose 1-2 lbs a week to break through the 30 lb loss mark
Lewisempire: Lose 5 lbs to reach 195 lbs
JasonsLea: Stay POP 85% of the month (26 out of 31 days); try to incorporate the Abs Power Diet into my eating plan; lose 10 lbs
Westtexaschick: Reach 140-138 lbs
Smallification: Lose 6 lbs to reach "normal weight" BMI--MET GOAL!!
Skinnygurlinside: Lose 10 lbs
Mcrunner: Lose 5 lbs; eat more fruits and veggies; get back to using FitDay regularly
MrsHomeStretch: Lose 19.5 lbs; burn 40,300 calories this month; eat 1300 calories or less a day
Delphi: Lose 3 lbs--MET GOAL!!; lose 3 more lbs--MET GOAL!!; stay within daily calorie intake allowance; lose another 3 lbs
Canadianangel: Lose 16 lbs
Crazymamaof4: Lose 10 lbs to reach 177 lbs; lose inches; eat more fruits and veggies; get out of "obese" BMI category
Scaleskl: Lose 8 lbs; drink at least 64 oz of water per day
Fenderella: Reach 299 lbs
Terapet: Lose 3 lbs
E.mccoy: Lose 10 lbs to reach 202 lbs; no late night snacking
FABlynne: Lose 10 lbs
Urockmom: Lose vacation weight; lose 3 additional lbs
Wantstoloseweight: Lose 10-12 lbs
CheeCheen: Lose 10 lbs
Dvdrumls: Lose 10 kg

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 05-21-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #2  

Morning ladiessssssssss, miss you all much Have read through all of the posts and am happy to see that you are all doing well.

Jacqui, thanks for continuing our thread, they lock it at 5oo posts are? Wow , and we still have nearly 2 wks. to go! Congrats on the lb. lost jacqui and congratulations to Michelle, Ms.perception, and to all who had a loss (hope I didnt miss anyone)

Lewisempire, you hair looks awesome sweety. Have a safe and wonderful departure tomorrow

Hattie, sorry about you MIL and the theft. Hang in there Hattie. Congratulationsssssss on that loss and on your preserverance. I am so glad you are better and that no surgery was needed. Ty for checking in with us and you take care of yourself, hug.

urockmom congrats on that 5k, enjoy the awesome weather. Lene, keep it rocking chicky : ). Delphi, supachicks, newshinyme, mamaof4, and to all of youuuu .......a big hello and a big hug girls. Read your news, keep up the awesome work ladies. Delphi, nice tan! lol : ) I thought that was cute.

As for me girls, I am fine. TOM came early and got a good grip on me, I should be okay in a day or so. Good thing it came early! I am having company Saturday and if I were sick like this that night, don't know how I could of done it. I will be fine that night so I'm very thankful.
My brother and SIL are fine too! God was watching over them. THey had a serious accident on the highway the other night (a guy ran into them head on from other lane) and my brother was in a big SUV and they had on their seat belts and the safety bags blew up. Anyways, thank god everyone is ok. My sis in law may of broken leg, we will know for sure today. My mom is coming over today so t hat's good! That poor thing got so scared, we all did.
I was going for long walks before not feeling well and also puttering a bit to get things ready for the weekend We are having beautiful weather here, it's hot and sunny. Planwise, oh my goodness! Monday I was extra hungry (from TOM I bet, sometimes it happens, sometimes not) and didn't do too well. The next day was great, next o kay. I have been sort of doing well one day and not so well the other so I really need to just get back into mode. Going to be tough this weekend girls so I am working on behaving prior to the party. What are you all doing for memorial day weekend?

I have to run and I'm sorry not doing more personals, just know that I miss each and every one of you and am very happy to have you all here Keep up the good work, we still have some time to go. I will work on it as well andhave my salad again for lunch and work on my water.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:49 AM   #3  
Now with 10% less fat!

S/C/G: 139/120.2/106

Height: 4'11"

I have been so busy that I have not been keeping up on the thread. But I am popping in to say I reached my May goal today.

My BMI is now "normal", which means WiiFit can stop calling me WiiFat.
smallification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

FSA!!!!!!! So good to see you back!! The thread just isn't the same without you!! I'm happy you are feeling better. Oh my, your brother and SIL were so lucky! God really was watching over them! Thank the Lord they were not seriously injured. As for the thread, I've read before that they do lock them down at 500. It could be that they allow threads to go over 500, especially in our case where the thread is just until June, but I didn't want to risk being stuck without a thread in case they do lock it down. Wow! Over 500 posts!! That's amazing, isn't it?!

Edited to add: I found the link on locking threads at 500. I knew I had read it somewhere! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146071.

Small, congrats on reaching your May goal!! A normal weight BMI!! Woohoo!!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 05-21-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 183/160/148

Height: 5'6"

We are a chatty bunch to deserve a new thread already!

Small~ Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful on meeting your goal!

FSA~ I am so happy your family only suffered minor injuries. Thank goodness they were wearing their seatbelts. Someone was really watching over them. Your TOM really takes it's toll on you, doesn't it? I know some women who it is just a slight nuisance and others who get the cramps, fatigue, body aches, nausea and everything else. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you are fully recovered by the time your company arrives.

urock~ Great job on the 5K! I hope your craziness settles down soon.

Delphi~ It sounds like you had a great day yesterday. Don't worry about not getting enough calories in, I ate them for you.

Hi to everyone else! Have a great day!
lene1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #6  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Ya..a new thread!

Hey FSA!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear about such an unfortunate event. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. We miss ya girly...definitely nice to hear from you again. Hang in there with TOM! It will be over before you know it!

Small ~ Way to go

Lene ~ Well that's quite alright. I hope you are having a great day as well.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #7  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

I was wondering why there had been so little/no activity on the other thread....DUH!!

I was out all day looking at condos and I just got home. I missed lunch and I just sort of made up for it, hopefully it's not going to throw my whole schedule off.

FSA: glad to see you back . So scary about your brother and SIL, glad to hear they are both fine.

Small: Congrats on being "normal" now!...I can't wait for the day my Wii stops calling me obese......

I was going to do personals from the other thread but of course my poor brain could not retain all the information...I am thinking of you all though.

Be back tomorrow!
Newshinyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 158/ticker/143

Height: 5-9

Delphi, and everyone else who also joined at the beginning of May- I just got the signature option! Let's see if this works...
michelle0630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #9  
There is no spoon!

I still haven't got it yet. I think I'll go cry a little. But I'm glad you got yours Michelle!
Old 05-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 158/ticker/143

Height: 5-9

oh no! well it's not because you haven't posted enough...how have you managed to write 388 posts in 20 days?! haha

I actually joined on April 30, so maybe you'll get yours tomorrow...

Last edited by michelle0630; 05-21-2009 at 07:43 PM.
michelle0630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #11  
There is no spoon!

Too much time on my hands. Well I may have signed up late that day, so perhaps it will show up tomorrow. Yours looks great though...go Michelle.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Girls!!!!!! Oh how I've missed you!

I haven't had a chance to read all the posts and I'm heading to bed early so I'll try to post personals tomorrow.

Just wanted to check in and say "Hi!". I hope everyone is doing fanflippin'tastic and I can't wait to catch up and get back to posting daily!!!

I hope that you've all been good while I was gone and that you Drank Your Water!!!

Have a wonderful night and I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:13 AM   #13  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullSteamAhead View Post
As for me girls, I am fine. TOM came early and got a good grip on me, I should be okay in a day or so. Good thing it came early! I am having company Saturday and if I were sick like this that night, don't know how I could of done it. I will be fine that night so I'm very thankful.
My brother and SIL are fine too! God was watching over them. THey had a serious accident on the highway the other night (a guy ran into them head on from other lane) and my brother was in a big SUV and they had on their seat belts and the safety bags blew up. Anyways, thank god everyone is ok. My sis in law may of broken leg, we will know for sure today. My mom is coming over today so t hat's good! That poor thing got so scared, we all did.
So glad everyone is alright. Sending prayers your way so they stay that way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
I still haven't got it yet. I think I'll go cry a little. But I'm glad you got yours Michelle!
There is some sort of glitches going on here. You no signature, me no instant notifications. It's just wrong...very wrong!!! And frustrating too!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:49 AM   #14  
There is no spoon!

Good Morning Ladies!

Crazymomma ~ Woohoo! Good to see you back! How the heck are ya girlfriend?

Jacque ~ I think I have my signature now but still missing notifications as well. I'm gonna unsubscribe the resubscribe and see if that helps...but yest very frustrating.

I think I am going to stop weighing myself throughout the weeks. I'm becoming a little obsessed with doing it every morning and I don't want the number on a scale to dictate the way I feel first thing in the morning. I love living this lifestyle and I'll be danged if I'm gonna let that number taint it. So take that you electronic weigher you!

Dat's about it for me. I was contemplating a day off from exercise because the micro tears in my muscles simply can't repair themselves quick enough. But I may wait until Sunday, I guess we shall see how that goes as well. You ladies have a superawesomespectacular day and don't forget your smiles.

Ya! My siggy is finally showing up. Mini-goal is onederland and WHEN I get there, by my birthday, I'm thinking of posting progress pics. Has anyone else posted any? If so, where do you post them?

Last edited by Delphi; 05-22-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:29 AM   #15  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Small~ Are you serious????? The WII calls you fat!!! I would kill that little electronic monster!

Delphi~ you got your sig! Cool pic too. I know what you mean about the daily weighing. If the number looks good, I am in the right frame of mind of the day. If it looks bad, I am bummed out. On the other hand, if it is bad, it does give me motivation to stay OP for the day. Plus, I just can't seem to stop doing it. I try to do 6 days on and 1 day off on the exercise and alternate heavy workout days within the 6 to give the old muscles a break.

Crazymomma~ Glad that you found us over here!

FSA~ Are you headed to the with the hordes over the weekend?

Everyone~ Have a terrific, tremendous, incredible day as you are all awesome!!!
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote