Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 05-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #1  
Chubbles

Default New here and need support!

Not exactly brand new, I was a member here 2 years ago and lost about 50lbs for my wedding thanks to the wonderful support I got here! I was around 220ish and got down to 170ish then. THEN...the honeymoon happened...yes, a cruise, I was in all you can eat heaven. I think I gained about 10lbs on vacation, and then when I got home I just never wanted to stop. I got up to about 205lbs and then got pregnant! I quickly ballooned, and when I gave birth I was at 260lbs! I lost 30lbs in a week, and thought that this must be from breastfeeding! HAHA I was sooo wrong. It was all fluid and baby, obviously, because I have been stuck at 230 ever since! I have been pretty much eating whatever I want, enjoying the fact that I could do that and not GAIN weight, but have been developing some pretty bad habits! I am now ready. My first goal is to break 200, then I want to break 170. My final goal for NOW is 150, but that may change later if I can keep a good momentum going. I am sooo sick of making excuses for myself! A big one I've been using is that I am nursing and can't lose too much weight because my baby needs me to eat a lot. haha. I know that's a joke, because i know I can get away with eating a LOT less than I am now and she will be fine! She is 7 months old and no signs of weaning, we have started solids but only 2x's a day, and I am not in a hurry to give her more because I'd like to BF until she's at least 1, maybe 2.
breakfastsurreal is offline   Reply With Quote