Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #1  
★ Kelly ★

S/C/G: flawsome

Height: 5' 5

Default 10% baby!!!

Today I got on the scales and I kicked Goal number 2's butt!!

I've now lost 13.8 kg - thats just over 30 pounds!! pretty happy, pretty darn happy. 10% of my body weight lost!! sorry to go on.

I only have one wee gripe - why has no one noticed??? I have had no comments - not one... does no one look at me anymore?

Jokes on them when they finally notice though
MissLoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:00 PM   #2  
300+ Chick

Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #3  
Gaining Attitude

S/C/G: 205 / 193 / 145

Height: 5'5

That's soooooooo awesome!!!!!! I can't believe no one has said anything! Maybe it's just that people that see you every day, well, don't tend to notice these things? Or maybe they notice but don't want to say anything - since you haven't first? It may take seeing that person you haven't seen in six months to go - hey wow! I'm so glad you aren't letting it discourage you. Cause you're right - they will be!
bobblefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #4  
★ Kelly ★

It is a little frustrating!!
Old 05-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #5  
Gaining Attitude

S/C/G: 205 / 193 / 145

Height: 5'5

Well, that's what we are all here for to cheer you on! If you haven't, and want to - post pictures? Sometimes that's the way to tell. Photos won't lie. And you'll get lots of good feedback here. Thirty pounds - it is still just a vision in my head. I have a ways to go. It takes work, perseverence and faith in yourself - so girl - you have it going on PLUS! And I don't mean plus sized! I mean you have courage and attitude most folks just don't. Keep it up we're all right here with you!
bobblefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 193/169/145

Height: 5'6"

Smile

The people who see you every day may not notice the gradual change. But YEAH, as the pounds come off and time goes by, those same people will say, "DAMN girl-- when did this happen!!!!"

Congrats, you go girl!!

Last edited by kellygram; 05-12-2009 at 12:56 PM.
kellygram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #7  
★ Kelly ★

I'm going to take progress pictures tonight - I took the last ones when I reached my first goal of 5kg - hopefully I will see a difference even if no one else can! It depressed me last time as I could see just how far I had to go - hopefully this time I'll see how far I've come. I't was the photos from the back that got me! ew!! ew
Old 05-13-2009, 12:35 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Way to go, thats awesome. Keep it up
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #9  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Miss Loud I was down over 30 pounds before anyone at all said anything to me! I know your frustration. Believe me when I say the comments are on their way to you. You will find a day you don't want another comment about your weight.

Now on the the more important thing---CONGRATULATIONS! OMG! YOU ARE IN THE ZONE AND THAT IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST EXCITING PLACE TO BE ON EARTH!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote