Old 05-09-2009, 08:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/127/137

Height: 5 foot 2 inches

Default hi everyone

Hi everyone! I have had a crazy week and haven't had time to post anything but I am still here and reading. I have been on plan for a month now.. I have actually changed my plan a bit. l realized that with just calorie counting, I was restricting myself to less than 1000 calories and I wasn't getting any of the nutrients my body needs. Last week I joined weight watchers. I am excited because I think this plan will help me learn how to eat a healthy diet. I know I can stick to this for life. Thank you for always being here for support. I may not have time to post anything but I try to get here to read every day. I am now off to the first of two high school graduations, both of which have big dinners afterward. No worries, I am going to eat before and just socialize.
kelleewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:08 AM   #2  
Happy Camper

S/C/G: 274/264/220 then re-eval

Height: 6'2"

Good for you seeing that maybe your plan wasn't going to help you in the long run. I'm not doing WW but i do think it's an awesome program!
Enjoy your weekend
barefootnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #3  
yay! summertime!

S/C/G: 265/235/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey there, KelleeWL --- sounds like you are having a busy time of it right now! Congratulations on sticking to your plan for a month! That is certainly the right way to improve your health. And joining WW is a GREAT way to make sure you have a good plan and to help you stay on it. You are just making so many good choices!

Have fun at the graduations and peek back in to say when you can --- it's really cool when people let us know that they are still around and doing well.

Numina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:34 AM   #4  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

I really hope that WW is the plan for you and kudos, for staying on track.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #5  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

That's awesome that you are going to try something different and that you recognize that what you WERE doing was not working for you. Awesome!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #6  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

I'm glad you saw that you needed a change for yourself...it's a very hard decision to go to something new. WW is certainly a very livable program though
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote