Old 04-20-2009, 12:47 PM   #1  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy Starting to Binge Again

Ive been doing so well for the last four months....but lately Ive been fighting the Bing Monster. I dont want to go back to my old ways, I am still very determined. I must stop it!!! Going walking at lunch (with a close bathroom stop not far from reach) and this week is gonna be superb.

I HAVE TO GET CONTROL AGAIN...........AND QUICK...
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

You can do it!!! I find what really focuses me when I'm slipping is trying on clothes. Either smaller ones I already have or going shopping and trying stuff on and thinking about how good it would be to be in a smaller size, or seeing how close I am to getting into it. Maybe that will help you? We're here for you!!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #3  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Keep fighting that monster.
Bing ?? LOL Bob Hope with him? Well if so, you're part of one of their "Road to" films ~ and you, Mug, are on the Road To Success.
(rats, you're probably too young to remember the movies.....)

Anyway, you beat that monster into submission, you are so going to succeed!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #4  
Right foot, left foot ...

S/C/G: 285.4/262/170

Height: 5'11"

You can do this. You know it's there, you're set on fighting it and you're taking the first step getting moving again, so good for you.

You can beat this!! Good luck!!
chickiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #5  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Kick that Binge Monster in the head!! Go girl, you can do this!!
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:25 PM   #6  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Do you have any idea what triggered the binges? Are you eating a too many processed foods? Are you getting enough sleep? Are you handling stress in a healthy manner? It's great idea to find out what is triggering you so you can come up with some great coping skills to avoid future binges.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

YOU'VE COME TOO FAR TO TAKE ORDERS FROM A COOKIE!!! Or any other food that might be standing in the way of your hopes, dreams and your FUTURE. Ya hear???

Remember why you're doing this. You want to LIVE. And you want that life to be full of joy and happiness and energy and confidence. and vitality. You want that life to have less worries and less doctors' visits.

Go make yourself a nice hot cup of tea. Nice and calming. Go.

This will pass. It will pass. Eating xyz will not help your long term goals. You CAN do this Mug. You CAN and you SHOULD. You deserve to have the very best life possible. Don't let some - food - stand in your way. Some eat it in 5 seconds flat food and the enjoyment is over - food, stand in your way.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #8  
yay! summertime!

S/C/G: 265/235/135

I'll make you a deal, Mug --- if you resist the binging just for today, tomorrow you can have TWICE as much of whatever you want. (And as long as we can have this same conversation tomorrow ... and the next day .... LOL!)

Remember, you really CAN eat anything you want in whatever amount you want. Yeah, there are some negative consequences to that choice, but it is completely YOUR choice. You don't have to feel restricted or caged or desperate because you are cut off from anything --- because you aren't! You are completely free to eat anything you want! It's just that right now, for this particular choice, you are choosing to stick to the plan.

Just for today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLqcAIxbD4c
Numina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #9  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Thanks everybody!!!!!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #10  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Do you have any idea what triggered the binges? Are you eating a too many processed foods? Are you getting enough sleep? Are you handling stress in a healthy manner? It's great idea to find out what is triggering you so you can come up with some great coping skills to avoid future binges.
I agree!

You can do it....you've gone months with out doing this & you know you can kick this.

TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #11  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

I don't know if you are a spiritual person or not, but if you are...PRAY about it. Please Dear_______(who ever you pray too), help me make it through this day without a binge. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE IT THROUGH THIS DAY WITHOUT A BINGE....(Don't forget to say Thank-you when you go to bed tonight!)

Now if you are not a spiritual person, try talking to yourself OUT LOUD, in the mirror. Look right into your own eyes and say..."NO! I will not destroy my body any longer. (Because you are destroying it...just ask all the chicks who complain about the folds of excess skin when they make it to or near goal). Binging is a slow and painful suicide.

Last edited by Lori Bell; 04-20-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #12  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Hold on, Mugsy!! Don't give in!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #13  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Rhonda is very wise. WHY are you feeling the need to binge right now?

I KNOW you can get through this. You can.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #14  
Getting healthy!

S/C/G: 275/ticker/140

Are you maybe not eating enough calories? If so, you could be getting hungry and that is triggering your binge. Tummy says "feed me" and you are conditioned to listening to it so you do as it says.

We have train our mouth to listen to our brain, not our tummy. I'm still struggling with this as well. d
enchantedonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #15  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Default glad to know i'm not alone

i am SO grateful for this thread cuz i've been feeling like this for about a week now. my knee was hurt for a while so i really cut back on exercise. now it is fine, but i am having a hard time getting the motivation/desire to exercise. then i eat way off plan. my problem is that i've been really really tired lately. like i just want to sleep. i wish so bad that i had health insurance so i could go get a checkup and get back to my old self. i have gained 2lb.s already.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote