Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2002, 11:22 PM   #1  

Angry I'm new - just thought I would say "hi" ...

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Love the website, I find it very imformative. I'm currently following the Weight Watchers plan, and have so far lost 25.6 pounds in about 6 weeks as of last weeks weigh in. I started off at 314 pounds, and have set small goals for myself along the way. I've decided to do that because the thought of having to lose more than 150 pounds was overwhelming.

Would love to hear from someone else who is currently in the same situation.

Chubbychick7
Old 06-06-2002, 06:05 PM   #2  
wsw

Default Hi Chubbychick7!

Welcome to the website. I think your weight loss is great! Way to go! I know what it's like to think a long road can sometimes feel overwhelming. I weigh 218 now and had gotten down to 50 lbs. less than this but gained that back over the last 3 years. I am pretty much starting over now. What I tend to forget though, is that 10 years ago I started out at 350 and at least have kept off quite a bit of what I originally lost. I, too, am breaking things down in to small chunks which make things much more doable for me. I wish you all the best on your road and if you would like to be in touch, please feel free. Take care.

wsw
Old 06-13-2002, 09:45 AM   #3  

Angry Hello from a new member

Just wanted to say hello. I have been "on" Weight Watcher for a few weeks, but I actully have just started following it recently. I am planning on loosing about 120 pounds. Congrulations to everyone with losses. I have found the best thing to do is keep a positive attitude and be around positive people.
Closed Thread