Old 04-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #1  
GmaTo8

Arrow Weight Watcher Featherweights

There has been a suggestion to start a new group for those WW members that have only a few pounds to lose. If (unlike me) you are in that group, please jump in with your comments and concerns.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 201.8/155.2/158

Height: 5 7

Hi,

I am a weight watcher lifetime member who chose to pick the high for my height, I want to maintain this weight for a bit and than go back to loosing which inturn would put me in that catagory. I really love the Weight Watcher program and this forum, I believe the beauty of both is the support you get and the knowledge of those who have gone before you. By starting another group I think you will loose some of that. I do not think it maters if you have 10, 20, 50 or 300 lbs to loose we all need each others help and support. OK off my soap box just my opinion.
cdawnfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 130/127/118

Height: 5'5"

Well I would like to get this thread going! I need to lose 10lbs and am going on vacation in two months. I am going to set my weigh-in day as Friday. I would love for more of you to join me! Hope to hear from more of you soon!
Travelgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 133/123/119

Height: 5'2"

Yes me too. Am I too late. I have less than 10 lbs to go and looking for support. I have been doing weight watchers on my own for about 12 weeks now and finally getting some momemtum.
rcrough is offline   Reply With Quote