Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2002, 11:52 AM   #1  

Default fallen bladder

Has anyone had a fallen bladder?
My gyn says surgery,,,,I say no way.
It makes me look pg.
I have been walking for 6 weeks and doing WW but have not lost an inch. ! HELP!!
Old 06-25-2002, 07:51 AM   #2  

Unhappy

I also have a fallen bladder and so far have not been able to manage anything that will help it. My doctor says I weigh to much to have it tacked up so what else am I supposed to do - I do the exercises that he gave me but I still have to use incontinence aids and it is so embarrasing at times. Maybe together we can find ways to help each other. I am new to this site - one of my daughters found it for me and I love it. Just joined it yesterday and look forward to meeting people who can help each other with lots of support and know what I am going through also.
Old 06-27-2002, 03:25 PM   #3  

The surgery sounds terrible,,,and lots of down time to recover,,,,at least 6 weeks,,,,
I started a walking program about 2 months ago,,,,am taking meds for a low thyroid,,,,but have not lost any weight.
The exercise does help some.
Old 06-28-2002, 05:00 AM   #4  

I know what you mean - not crazy about any kind of surgery if I can get around it. Especially at my weight and with the health problems I already have. I am hoping that if I can get this weight off and really do a good exercise program it will help me with this problem. My doctor calls it stress incontinence, but sometimes I feel like I am constantly in the bathroom! At 300 pounds on a 5 foot tall medium build that is really giving my bladder a lot of punishment! So, it is one thing after another. Let me know how your exercise works out for you.

Carolyn
Closed Thread