Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2002, 10:24 AM   #1  

Wink A Program Request

I hope someone as old as I can help me. I am trying to locate the Full Choice program. Believe it or not, I do have a copy of the Food diary, and would love to locate the book or books that went along with it. I lost a lot of weight doing this, and am struggling with the points system. I would appreciate any websites or anyone that would like to sell a copy. I can be reached at [email protected] - thanks and all have a great day.
Old 06-03-2002, 10:03 AM   #2  
Determined Chick!

I don't have the materials you are looking for, but I do have a suggestion if you can't find them. My Mom was on WW prior to points and fat and fiber plan, and it was very close to the diabetic exchange program (diet plan available on many web sites). Also, I remember it being *very* similar (if not the same) as Richard Simmons program which is widely available now (Walgreens, online, etc... -- the "food mover" set). His program is very inexpensive now (under $30 I believe).

Good luck! Holly
Old 06-03-2002, 10:09 AM   #3  

Default Thank You

I had thought about RS way. I think you for taking the time to answer my request. Have a great day.
Old 06-03-2002, 03:22 PM   #4  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Just a jump in....
www.target.com has it for $9.99 (rs food mover)
-L
Old 06-13-2002, 11:18 PM   #5  
Vi

You can also try ebay. I have seen the old program for sale there. And you can post a request at ewanted, which I believe is now called ioffer.com..(not sure)
Closed Thread