Old 03-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #1  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Default Hello girls! I'm back!

And I'm really sorry for disappearing without saying a word. How are you all doing? A big wave for the old familiar faces and a welcome for the new ones!

So, I hit goal somewhere at the end of December and I was really happy about that. I have to admit I re-gained about 4 lbs since, but I'm not too worried about that. The problem is that I still have trouble incorporating exercise into my daily routines. I did not exercise at all for about 6 weeks when I got to my goal! Not a very good idea Elwing, not at all. I feel so much better when I exercise. I just need to drag myself through the trouble of doing it. But I'm not going to beat myself up for it... I just need to get going again!

At the moment I kind of restarted my exercise, because I was wise enough to sign myself up for a 4 mile run at the end of April. It's an estafette run and we really have trouble finding women for the longer distances, so there is no way I can quit. They need me. But there is also no way that I am running 4 miles untrained, so I restarted and am already up to running 23 minutes again.

Apart from that, I've got an internship in a ward now where I usually stay pretty late, until 17:30 or so. And I'm also in the process of moving to another city for my new internship next years. I'm going to a house with a garden (yardword is exercise too, right?) and I'm very excited about it.

How are you all doing? What's happening in your lifes? I might also post some pics, but then I have to dig them from somewhere deep inside my hard drive
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I wondered where you went! Congrats on meeting goal and welcome back girlie. I also signed myself up for a half marathon in August... I may need a little bit of your motivation because I'm currently only running about a 5k three times a week and thats not going to get me through a half marathon!!

Glad to see your back in action!!
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

Welcome back!! We've missed you.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:38 PM   #4  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hi Elwing! Welcome back! How is life in goal land?

NM to talk about with me. Was down to 247. Magically gained 12 lbs in 4 days. (No not water, PCOS issues) Now I can't get a fricken pound to leave. Actually a little higher at 262 and steady right now. Just started C25K again. That's about all. See you around!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back we missed you!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #6  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

w00t! Welcome back!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote