Old 03-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Default feeling sooo guilty :(

I completely goofed no wait gorged it a better word. It was carb paradise and not only am I guilty, but I feel horrible. URG! I was so excited because I went an entire day without any sort of binge (another issue--ie what made me so fat in the first place) and it was the first day in almost a yr. Now I screwed up and am trying not to bawl my eyes out. One step forward, two steps back.
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

hey there, we all fall off the path....just brush yourself off..and get right back on it!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/197

Height: 5'9

Hugs to you! And yes, nobody's perfect and losing weight is called a journey for a reason. Remember you didn't put weight on over night and it's going to take time to take it off to. You need to forgive yourself and move forward...I believe we learn from every experience so maybe try to remember how you're feeling next time a craving hits.

I also think you'll find it easier when you've had a bit more success. I lost alot of weight before I went away to university and the things I used to love just didn't have the appeal they used to. I remember years later (after gaining it all back and than some) how much I wished I could get back to that feeling of REALLY not wanting something. Guess what? I'm there! It took me almost 6 months and a lot of hard work but for the most part I can look at a "bad" food and think first of how I will only sabotage my hard efforts by eating instead of how badly I want it. I'm not saying I never get cravings or that I never give in...but just not the way I used to (and man, if I gave in to a craving...I GAVE in to it! LOL!!).

You CAN do this!!!
kiki100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Aw thanks guys! I did great this weekend and did not binge whoo hoo! My daughter said that I look beautiful no matter what Just wait until she sees me in a few months!
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote