Old 03-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #1  
Restarted WW 09/14/13

S/C/G: 193.2/see ticker/152

Height: 5'6"

Default Phentratrim vs All Day Weight Loss??

I have been on Phentratrim since January 9th when I started pre conditioning. I have lost a total of 18 lbs in about 8 weeks (including pre conditioning). My couselor suggested a switch today. She said she had been on All Day Weight Loss and was having success, she then switched to the Phentratrim and her weight loss slowed so she said as soon as she was done with her bottle she was going to switch back to All Day.

My question is this.....How many of you have tried both and did you find that you liked one better than the other? I am just curious as I as starting the All Day today.

Thanks for your insight, you guys are great and I don't think I could do this without your love and support! Good luck to you all on this journey!

Mel
NewMe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/156.5/160

I have been on Phentratrim (because I take blood pressure medicine) since October and have steadily lost weight. My friend did the enhancer for 3 months and then was convinced to switch to the All Day to speed up her weight loss. The All Day made her jittery. She tried to finish the All Day but ended up going back to her enhancer.

Our consultants have told us that the All Day is the strongest, then the enhancer, then phentratrim.

I would just see if the switch makes a difference in you weight loss. If there is no difference, then figure out which one (Phentratrim or All Day) you like better (or cheaper!)
COMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #3  
Restarted WW 09/14/13

S/C/G: 193.2/see ticker/152

Height: 5'6"

Thank you for your response! I have been taking the All Day for almost a week. I haven't felt any different except for the appetite control, seems like I am not feeling any hunger....at all, which is a good thing! The 2 at bedtime seems strange to me but it hasn't affected my sleep. I will try them for a month and see which I like better. I think they are the same price, can't remember right now.

By the way, congrats on the weight loss! You are doing great!!

Mel
NewMe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote