Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 176/176/135

Height: 5"1

Default I'm back and better!

than ever!

I havent been around for a while because I've been swamped. I'm an online merchant and Nov-January it is swamped in my office with orders..I can barely sleep let alone do anything like be on a website....

but I have just made a really conscious effort to pay attention to portions really; and I'm grabbing an apple, banana or a handful of grapes when I get the sweet urge to snack...

I am still in TaeKwonDo and I have been going regularly lately..my goal is to lose 8 lbs this month..my instructor is helping; but he helps the "wrong" way; he tells everyone my weight at the beginning of class; he's old school and thinks that if everyone knows, then I'll make a better effort towork out etc..

but I do have accountability w/him and the class..because they know I want to lose this weight this month..so they are trying to help..

I have no clue though, I was 163 monday and today I'm 165; I don't understand that...I'm REALLY watching my food intake, my calorie count may be too low per day tho??

I REALLY don't like veggies and have a hard time downing anything but corn, carrots, celery, grilled peppers/onions, potatoes and the occasional green beans..so its hard to fit those in..b ut I'm trying and thats all I can do!

BUT I had to share; I have lost 11 lbs and I am celebrating my li'l mini goals of 10 lbs each time I go along!!

So, I'm back!!!

Mar
MarStevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/128/138

Height: 5'7

Congrats!
amynbebes is offline   Reply With Quote