Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2002, 10:28 AM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~night Owls #43~

Good Morning - Thought I'd start the new thread.....the other one is ON FIRE!!!!! Have a great day everyone..."See" you all later".
Hugs,
Old 05-27-2002, 04:12 AM   #2  

PJ, I thought maybe you had some type of Begonia or impatients in those hanging baskets! Nice picture but you didn't need to say you were the big one in the white Tshirt, you shouldn't put yourself down like that! You do not look big...ok! Ok then.....

Today was beautiful, 70, sunny and a light breeze, so yep I was working in the yard and got a bunch planted but ran out of potting soil! Dh will go fishing in the morning and I will sleep in, then back in the yeard againg if the rain holds off!

I have been wanting something really rich and gooey lately...any ideas what I can eat! Nothing fake either!
Old 05-27-2002, 08:24 PM   #3  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Candice - Sure do! Some of the vanilla icecream and orange sherbert "pops". They're very low in fat, cholesterol and I believe under 50 calories per. AND THAT'S FOR TWO that are stuck together. I don't know, to me.....that's something gooey.....unless you're talking like maybe.........let's see......something very naughty..........Hmmmmmmm, how about........Fat free chocolate brownie on Fat Free vanilla icecream put into the microwave for only 15 seconds to make it "gooey" enough to your liking? Heh-heh.........I have a feeling that might be more what you were thinking?
Let me know what you decided. And what the heck is the link where you and Judy get the signatures at? I'm still trying to find them. I LOVE them and want to get one done for me to put on my address labels and business cards. Please let me know what the link is......PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE???///!!!!!!!

ps - Happy Memorial Day Weekend! We gave a toast to all the military men in our family today. I'm also flying my Uncle's American Flag that HE flew on Normandy Beach. As soon as I get my scanner working again....I'll scan it and post it on here for you all (the picture of his platoon.....they were the first to land on Normandy Beach as depicted in "Saving Private Ryan").....I'm really proud of that too. As if you couldn't tell.

See ya later.
Old 05-29-2002, 06:06 AM   #4  

PJ...try this......

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mai...ountry%2Fstart

That brownie with ice cream sounds to good! But I will have to make a whole pan!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pack of fun size snickers too had 1 for 2 pts but it didn't it the spot!

Been in the yard and got all my flowers planted so I went and bought some more! Don't know where I'm gonna put them yet. I for get to eat when I amd working outside then I am starved when I come in but always drink a big glass of water before I eat anything. Got tons of points banked so some will just go.......
Old 05-29-2002, 09:31 AM   #5  

Good morning ladies.

PJ: I loved the pictures of your house. How many critters do you have living with you these days. Besides the two legged ones?? Are the kids done shcool now? Scotty still has to the end of June. We are taking him out the last two days as we are heading to Ohio for a party and a visit with a dear friend that I went to nursing school with.

Still hanging in with the WW thing. Recommitted myself and have lost 13 pounds so far.

Hope all is well with everyone else. Love to hear about the flowers and bushes. We haven't really planted anything this year, as it has been so cold. I don't normally have too much luck with plants, so we'll see what I come up with this year.

Take care.

Sue
Old 05-29-2002, 11:03 AM   #6  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Good Morning to you too Judy........but I'm ready to BURST!!!!!!

I just finished a really looooong and detailed post (like that's something new???????? ) and it disappeared becasue when I went to attach my image and it said it couldn't post it because it wasn't in jpeg format and I went "back" to try again.....POof!!!!!! it was gone. I usually COPY so I can PASTE if that happens and therefore, It's my own darn fault. AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

Susan - to answer your question about the kids and school......their last day is this Friday. Uh......~JOY~ ?????!!!!!! Mixed emotions there.......because although I'll still have to get up to feed the horses......I wont have to "hustle" around the house........getting the kids ready for school and out the door ..... so that's a plus.......AAAAAaaaaaaand, they're both going to be doing alot of things this summer. Jackie will be going to Martha's Vineyard again this year.......as well as music camp and a couple of other "fun" things and Billy will be doing his hockey and baseball. Did I tell you he was M.V.P. on his hockey team this past year? Geeee, from the worst kid on the team....(we figure it was due to his skates since he HAS been roller blading since he was four)......to the best player on the team. And as far as I'm concerned.....he was the best sport too. There were many times when someone got their feelings hurt or bent out of shape about something and Billy would be right there.....saying the exact same words his father and I had given him a lecture on only the day or night before. So you see........they really DO listen to us........well, SOMETIMES.

Remember now.........you better get your little arctic fanny down here in this nice warm Floridian weather soon. I know you've got alot of other friends to visit but see if you can squeeeeeeze us in there too, K? See ya later......
Hope you ALL have a wonderful day today and don't forget to DRINK YOUR WATER AND TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!!!!
Hugs,
Pamela

Last edited by PJ; 05-29-2002 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-29-2002, 04:42 PM   #7  

Hi everyone,

I got back from Maine last night, we had a ball. I started my new hours at work this morning instead of 8am to 4:30pm, I now work 7am to 3:30pm It will be hard in the morning but nice to get out a bit earlier in the afternoon.

PJ, sounds like you are busy as usual. Sounds like everything is getting back to normal for you though, that is good. don' t you just hate it when your post disappears? I have that happen so many times that now whenever I do a long post, I copy it just incase it disappears, then I just have to paste it if needed.

Candice, I crave rich and gooey much too often. Sometimes a 2pt skinny cow fudgicle does the trick and sometimes I have sugarfree pudding with fat free coolwhip, Yum.

Hello to everyone else.

Brenda
Old 05-30-2002, 03:46 AM   #8  

Had a serving of 2pt choc. ice cream and a tiny snickers bar tonight for 2 more pts. Still want Pj's brownies and ice cream though now that she mentioned it!

PJ did you get that Delphi site for the signitures????

Turkey tacos tonight and the were yummy!
Old 05-30-2002, 07:59 AM   #9  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Sure did.....but they're all gif files and I can't get them to come up on here....I'm still working on changing them to jpegs. Thanks so much.

Brenda - Hi!!!! How the heck are ya????? Jackie's graduation from middle school is at 10:30am today and it's also Billy's last day of first grade. Busy, busy, busy. Bill stayed home from work today and we'll be video taping as well as taking digital photos. You KNOW I'll be posting some pictures......heh-heh..."See" you later.
Hugs,

Last edited by PJ; 06-01-2002 at 02:16 AM.
Old 05-31-2002, 01:42 AM   #10  

Love the cat picture and the quote PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2002, 02:39 PM   #11  
gettn' strong in 2002

Hi,
PJ, love your house pictures! Sounds like you are keeping very busy. How have you been feeling?

I see it's Punky's BIRTHDAY today!? Have a Happy Birthday , Brenda

Jill
Old 05-31-2002, 03:31 PM   #12  
Teacher chick

Jill, thanks for the reminder.

Bren... momma owl... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Old 06-01-2002, 03:53 AM   #13  

Happy Birthday Bren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Candicej; 06-01-2002 at 04:03 AM.
Old 06-01-2002, 01:12 PM   #14  

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it was so nice to see. You guys are great.

We just got back from a fundraiser for softball, the girls had a carwash and it was still going strong when we left. A steady line of cars. I couldn't believe it. My brother just got here from Maine so I will be visiting him today. Gotta boogie

PJ, yes busy, busy, busy, I feel like you now, LOL Good to hear from you.

Brenda

Here's my team!!
Old 06-01-2002, 02:18 PM   #15  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Brenda - Is that you in the baseball picture????? Wow...you sure DID lose alot of weight. Now you can gain some back because Bill took a picture of me baking your cake ........ He's sooooo sneaky.

I've attached the photo here. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREN!!!!
Love ya,
~Pamela Jo~
Closed Thread