Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 283/202/150

Height: 5' 6"

Default NordicTrack X3 Incline Trainer / Jilllian Ifit

Hiyas Everyone,

I am wondering if any of you have X3 or have used one? What do you think of the workout it provides? Do you think it is durable? Also looking for opinons on Jillian's IFit cards. I have done some research on the net for reviews but trust the opinions on here more.

I have a very old treadmill that needs to be retired and this machine looked neat. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
nalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #2  

Default Nordic Track X3 Incline Trainer for BBW women?

I am also interested in finding out if anyone has actually ued this treadmill. It looks very promising. Also, does anyone know what the weight capacity on the machine is?

Last edited by bbwworkout; 04-21-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: misspelling
bbwworkout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #3  
Workin' It

I haven't used this specific Nordic Track machine, but I do have an Audio Strider 990 (elliptical) and a Elite XT (treadmill). I used one of the Jillian cards in the treadmill, it came with a demo. I've been pleased with both machines, didn't have any of the ordering, delivery or customer service problems that you read about with Nordic Track. Now, I haven't needed any tech support yet, so it could be that I just haven't run into the trouble other people have because I haven't needed to call... I would recommend getting the extended warranty when it is offered. I've really enjoyed both products.

The weight limit on the X3 looks to be 300 pounds.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote