Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #1  
Blonde Bombshell

S/C/G: 164/133/136

Height: 5'8''

Default Back on track!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So...I'm back to my Weight Watchers routine again after a few months of not doing so well. I've been trying to somewhat still follow the program, but around Christmas time, I just fell off the wagon completely, and my excuse of 'oh it's the holidays' can no longer apply 2 months later! I made it to Lifetime and maintained my goal for 6 months, but then it's like I just CRAVED sugar nonstop. I've got to get back to the program..I'm getting married in 5 1/2 months and going on a cruise, so I want to look stunning in my dress and good in my bikini!

Any suggestions for craving controls??
KatieLeighVOLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245.8/245.8/165

Height: 5'6"

If you're craving the sugar then do gum. It might not be the amoutn you're looking for but it works. I have to do that because of my diabetes. Or even try fruit. They have all the sugar you need and they're good for you.
wannabemomma83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/171/125

Height: 5'4''

congratulations on getting back on the wagon!

If you like ice cream, try skinny cow ice cream sandwiches- they are SO good! They don't taste like diet food at all, and they're only 2 points. I also like fibre 1 bars for a chocolate fix. They're also only 2 points (although I see you live in Tennessee, and I've heard American fibre 1 has more fibre than Canadian fibre 1, so they may be even fewer points!)

I also agree with wannabemomma- I generally try to eat a piece of fruit when I want something sweet, and it usually works to stop the craving. If I still want chocolate (or whatever I'm craving) after the fruit, I'll use some flex points to have it. I also started carrying gum with me when I go out. Even in cases where I'm actually hungry (and not just craving something), it helps to keep my mouth busy until I can get something healthy to eat. That way I'm not tempted by convenience food.

Good luck with your goals!
primaballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

congratulations!!!! i also find gum to be a good to reduce the cravings.
caitybates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

If you dont have sugary things you wont crave them .. Thats what a doctor once said and i think its true!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote