Old 02-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #1  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Default Just got back from the gym

Well im gettin much better about going to the gym on a regular basis. Im not able to get there everday between my horse stuff, work and my 4 year old, but i try to go 3-4 days a week after work. Ive noticed i dont get tired nearly as fast anymore which is nice. I go and work out for 30-45 min depending on how tired i am afterwork. Hopefully soon ill be able to stay there much longer than i do now. Im able to run for a few minutes at a time now too so im pretty proud of myself, as pathetic as it may sound. lol. Since im pretty much at the beginning of my weightloss im going to take some "before" pics of myself tomorrow so that maybe someday when i lose weight ill be able to compare haha. Maybe if i print them out and stick em on my fridge i wont want to eat Hope you guys are all doing well, sorry i havent been in here much anymore, i need to start making more time to check out the posts on here, its nice to know that im not the only one out there.
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:27 AM   #2  

You're totally right -- when you expend that energy, it just seems to come back stronger.

I'm never as tired and cranky as when I'm trashing out, not exercising!

Congrats on your progress.....I felt really bad the first time I got on my exercise bike and couldn't do more than 10 minutes!! Now I do 20 - 30 minutes, I just added 2 minutes a week.
K8-EEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #3  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

Well done. As they say Slow and steady win the race. and you don't want to over do it the first time you workout since your body isn't used to that.

Keep up the great work and you'll be able to keep going in no time. Everyone has to start somewhere.
=]
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote