Old 02-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/196/170

Height: 5'6"

Default My day flippin' SUCKED

I just need to vent...

First of all, I'm doing the work of three people at work right now because I'm one of the only people taking on new customers (two people have left in the last two weeks) Not only do I feel like my work goes unrecognized, but when they do notice something, they bring up my little mistake about not adding a discount.. which is EASILY fixable and not a big deal.

On top of the stress of doing three people's work, I come home to see that my marks have come back for school. Now this is a course that I've done once before but didn't complete because I ran out of time. So initially when I did it, my teacher marked everything, and I got a 90%. NOW -- because I had to re-submit everything again anyways, I took the mistakes written out by my teacher, made the adjustments as per the teacher and re-submitted it. I got it back today, with all the fix ups and got an 84%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pissed, it's a different teacher, but still!!!!

Not only that, but I wanted to go for a run tonight, and now I have no motivation what so ever. I hate this!! And I hate myself for beating myself up about work, but I can't help it. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Loraloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #2  
Meow

I hear you, but venting is the first step of relaxing. If you bottle it up inside then it will only come back at you 10x harder.. So it is good that you are venting. It is hard when a boss/supervisior doesn't notice the work you are doing but just remember that to say Good Job to yourself and that will help a bit.

Now I have had that problem in school before. In Grade 11 English, I failed the class with a 43% so I had to retake it.. so when I started to retake it, the first couple of assignments I got back were worse then the first couple in the last semester.. (and it was the same teacher.. lol) I just kept at it and barely passed the class, but I still passed. The only good thing I can think about this situation for you... is that the mark is still in the honour roll section....!

And if you run, (even without motivation) it will help take some of the agression out, so do a quick job and kick your own butt!

Good luck with your situations, I hope they turn around for you!
kalikat003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #3  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

That is really frustrating. I too have had a frustrating day... I did an economics exam and it went really badly.

GO for your run!!! You will feel better if you do.
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #4  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

My work is like that too! I hate it....they don't say ANYTHING positive...they only bring up every itsy bitsy tiny little mistake that I make. So don't worry girl, you are not alone! Just realize that you are there to make money, not friends.

And about your grade, an 84 percent is great! Honestly...there are so many people that can't get that good of a grade...you did good! Don't feel bad about it!
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #5  

Take all the aggravation and go running with it!
K8-EEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I'm with everyone else, go for a run, pound out some frustration, you'll feel heaps better after. The hardest part is just getting out the door... but you can do it!
Leeesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

GO FOR THAT RUN!!!!

I work w/ all women and believe me when I say "IT SUCKS!" Terrible but true..most of them nag, backstab, complain, etc..I work at a preschool and I was the 2nd last shift today ( we have rotating shifts ) and the closing shift ended up calling in sick (last min of course) so who ends up having to close? Me of course...we close at 6..I had a class at the gym for 6! I was in a horrible mood most of the day thinking that I wouldn't get there in time...LUCKILY the children were left by 545 and I got there just in time.

Use your run to work out any frustrations girl!!!!!!!!!!! I know it works for me all the time..and you will fee so much better after!
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote