South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 06:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Friday FUNday!

Good morning, and TGIF!

My weekend starts today, and I plan on staying in my jammies for as long as I can today and enjoying my "me" day. I did shower and scrubbed the bathroom, and I have a basket of laundry ready to toss in the washer, so I'm not going to feel the least bit guilty of not getting dressed yet. Heck, I may even indulge in a nap!

Zeff, that's a shame that your landlord gave you notice, but it looks like you've already found something much better. Good luck!

Barb, I'm so glad that your divorce settlement is going to be resolved soon so you can get on with your life.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good mornings gals

Cottage - It's 6:42 - it's too early to feel guilty about net being dressed! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your well deserved me day.

Zeff I hope this all turns out to be for the best.

I'm off to work soon. Should be a relatively easy day. I'm visiting a new provider this morning, always a fun time Then this afternoon I will be watching the clock because I'm meeting my work mates at the Brew Pub. The three of us have worked together on and off for 7 years and have developed a semi-regular night out thing. This time partners are included so less work talk is allowed That varies depending on our mood.

I'm not sure what the weekend plans are but I'm sure we will spend a day off birding somewhere. The weather is supposed to be relatively warm and sunny so can't let that slip by
Old 02-06-2009, 06:55 AM   #3  
Determined to lose!

Good morning all! Cottage, I've had a few "do nothing" days and today I'm determined to get off my fat butt and do something! Enjoy your relaxation.

Zeph, you'll find something better!

Barb, sorry about the messy divorce.... hugs.

Me: My weekly visitor came last night, but to both our surprise I'm without hot water in the bathroom again! ARGH... and I sure do need my daily shower!

We enjoyed a game of scrabble last night. Today he'll be heading out with a friend of ours to go skiing. I'll be picking him up later today or tomorrow to go shopping. His roommates car is broke down so they need a ride.

Me: Frustrated, Remember last week I weighed in at 169? Well, this am I'm 179. I'm hoping it's because of Aunt Flow! This is so frustrating!

OK, off to plan menu for the week.

Enjoy your day!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:07 AM   #4  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Cottage - thanks Stay in those jammies, girl! Those are the best kind of days. Hope you get that nap!

Cyndi - enjoy your day!

Lori - that is frustrating. If it makes you feel any better, it isn't uncommon for my weight to fluctuate 7-10 lbs. in a single day...I hate our bodies sometimes!
-
MIL is taking DS1 this morning for a few hours...I'm hoping to get some housework done but I may just end up taking an extended nap.

Last edited by zeffryn; 02-06-2009 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Happy "Jammie Day", Cottage. I'm sure you deserve it. Now turn off the guilt machine!

Cyndi, Brew Pub sounds great from my perspective today. If I left now.......

Lori, the scale has a mind of its own. I wish I had Aunt Flo to blame for today's scale reading!

Zeph, I have a voodoo doll in the works right now for that old landlord. The new place sounds great. My fingers and boobs are crossed for you.

Fluffy bit of white stuff are floating down right now - very pretty in December but not really needed right now. Tomorrow we are to get above normal temperatures for a change. It's going up to 7ºC/45ºF with some rain which will knock down the snow a bit. I might get the garlands and lights off the front porch!

Happy TGIF, Beachies!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #6  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Ruth -- You made me laugh out loud! I could cross my boobs for Zeff, too! As my mom says, we are 38 Longs.

Zeff -- Keep us informed!

Loriann -- I hate the scale, too!

Cottage -- There is nothing better than a nap. My 5 year old has almost quit taking them. Makes me sad.

Cyndi -- Have fun at the pub!

Me -- Auston doesn't have school on Fridays (he's in 4K). I'm thinking we need to do something today. This week, I've been home way too much. It's time to blow off the stink!
Old 02-06-2009, 08:00 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Enjoy those jammies cottage - are they red? Everybody got their red on today? I am representing for my friend with the heart problem. Although I never wear red so I had to borrow a sweatshirt from DH. Not too stylish, but it IS red.

zeff, you found something already? Wow, you make things happen chick!

After today's chill we will have a nice warm up for the weekend and I'm really looking forward to that. AND today's Friday and possible the start of a week mostly off for me, .
I am not feeling too great though. After my cold a couple of weeks ago, I never have gotten rid of the cough, and I'm so tired and short of breath. Last night my chest was hurting, so I am thinking pneumonia maybe? If so, it's viral, so nothing to do about it anyway but take it easy and drink lots of water, which I have been doing (well, the water part anyway).
Loriann, don't worry, it is surely Aunt Flo causing you problems.
Drink a pint at the pub for me cyndi.
Ruth, I would like to place an order for a few of those voodoo dolls.

I'm off to put in a load of laundry and put the lentil peanut stew in the crock pot before I walk DD to school. I expect today will be a busy work day as my govt customers probably won't have access to me next week. It's illegal to even send an email or speak with them on the phone if we are not under contract. Awkward. Have a great Friday chicks!

ETA: Good morning chelby!

Last edited by Schmoodle; 02-06-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #8  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Schmoodle -- I was sick with a cold that wouldn't leave in July. I finally went to the doctor. I had bronchitis and a sinus infection. After a shot in the behind and 10 days of antibiotics, I was much better. It might be worth a trip to the doctor. Feel better!
Old 02-06-2009, 08:18 AM   #9  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Good Morning, just having a nice cup of coffee watching good morning america. Today I need to work on some doggie wears Spring festival season is going to be here before I know it.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #10  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quote:
doggie wears
???? Do tell!
Old 02-06-2009, 08:29 AM   #11  

Good morning ladies.

Cottage, I say stay in your jammies all day.

Cyndi, sounds like a fun evening.

Zeff, hope this new place works out for you.

Lori, hope you get hot water.

Ruth, enjoy your warm day.

Chelby, thanks for the recipe.

Smoodle, take care of yourself.

Me..I'm going shopping today. We have a *girls only* trip planned in March for Vegas. It's suppose to get up to 60 today and expecting a warm up for the next week in the 60's, so I'm happy. Went to Olive Garden yesterday and had the breadsticks. I'm bad.

Have a great day.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:43 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

TGIF!!! Not much time today, I have to force a closing today which I don't like to do first because I hate bugging people non-stop and second forced closings never go well! At least it is friday, that helps make it all a little more bearable.

zeff good luck with the housing issue!

loriann I know how you feel, I just cant figure out the scales anymore.

DD is finally having her Homecoming tomorrow night since it was cancelled last week due to weather. Tomorrow will be full of hair appointments etc... Oh and we have to go get some sticky boob lifters!

Have a great day chicks, I am off to annoy someone in GA.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #13  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx View Post
???? Do tell!
Me and my mom make handmade pet accessories we have a booth at area street festivals. We do all kinds of stuff clothes, treats, collar, halters. I call it my fun job. Today I'm going to work on toboggans and maybe some collars and leashes heres a pic of the toboggan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0817.jpg (25.6 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Skinnybride; 02-06-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:15 AM   #14  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Good Morning Chicks.... Good lord I have the hardest time getting here now. With little ones home with me it makes is so much harder. I think that I am going to have to get up a little earlier so I can get a post in. I miss it when I can't get here. It has been a week from HECK...as 3 of my wee ones have been sick. So I have been up to my elbows in snot, and poop and tears....

Cottage- I hope you enjoy you jammie day.
Cindi- enjoy the pub
Loriann7- I am sure that it has to be good ole Aunt Flo that is causing that gain.
Zeff- hope you get a nap have a few zzzz's for me please
Ruth- they are calling for plus 7 and rain on sunday... we are going skiing well maybe. I am tired of the snow and cold but I would like to ski sunday. Oh well we are never happy.
Chelby- Hope you find something fun to do today.
Schmoodle- enjoy your day
Skinnybride- Good Morning.
Pam- Vegas is on my to do list someday enjoy shopping
pacer- have a great day

Well I gotta dash as tears and snot are calling once again. Have a great day.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:25 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for reminding me to wear red today, Schmoodle. I'm getting dressed to go to the store as soon as the last load of laundry is done, and I'll make sure I wear red.

I just can't sit still too long. My mind is racing with things I could be doing instead of wasting time. I do need to pick up a few groceries, and while I'm out I should probably stop by for a visit with my parents. I may get around to baking a batch of Nessa Bars later, too.
Closed Thread