Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

Default Super Bowl!

anyone else a little worried about super bowl food?

I bought what I thought was guacamole (which would have been bad enough) and turns out it was actually guacamole DIP, which has cream cheese in it... DANG IT! I haven't tried it yet, but I'm not even sure if I'll like it and that cream cheese cannot be good for the fat count.

anyway I am planning on making a big pot of chili and some spicy oven fries, so the thing to watch will be the tortilla chips that will be on the side!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/see tracker/180

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Im doing laundry tonight, no Superbowl parties for me. Thank goodness, lol, I could really pig out right now.
jademarlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about indulging in Super Bowl foods....I'm gonna try and do portion control.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #4  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

No Superbowl parties here, just me and the 3 kids (DH is at sea), so I'm playing it safe.

Then again, I'm not even watching the Superbowl. I'm watching the MythBusters marathon on Discovery instead.
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 168.6/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

i'm only eating chips and dip tonight. i'm excited! i actually love football and none of my friends believe me! lol. =]

Last edited by est1991; 02-01-2009 at 05:41 PM.
est1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #6  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

Yeah, I'm a little concerned. My DH & sons stocked up on totally terrible junk food for the game, (chicken wings, egg rolls, summer sausage/cheese & crackers...ect.) I'll just suffer though it again, as usual...lol

I'm getting ready to start slicing and dicing for myself. I stocked up on all kinds of good stir-fry veggies and I'm going to make a giant batch of spicy turkey veggie stir-fry, (and old WW recipe I LOVE). It will fill me up so I won't want the other stuff as badly.

I hope no one throws in the towel tonight. Sometimes all it takes it one binge to totally destroy a persons motivation. If over indulgence happens to anyone... please forgive yourself and move forward again tomorrow morning.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote