Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2002, 05:17 PM   #1  

Angry New to this board...have lost 35 pounds with WW....

So nice to find you all...my name is Joyce and I am an over-eater! lol I joined WW on March 7 and I have lost 35 pounds as of May 13, 2002...I still have a bit to go to reach my goal. I would love to hear from all of you about your experiences....thanks a bunch for the support and look forward to getting to know you all.
Old 05-17-2002, 12:43 AM   #2  

whoo hooo!!! way to go!

welcome.
Old 05-17-2002, 07:51 AM   #3  

Height: 6'0"

Good for you, Markshoney!! What keeps me going is that I feel so much better and my clothes fit. I'm a tall woman and it isn't finding clothes that fit in the first place!!

I think the Weight Watchers Winning Points plan is one of the simplest plans I've ever been on.

The exercise and water parts of it were easy as I was already doing them, but I just love to eat!! I just need to realize that I cannot eat as I did in my teens and 20's LOL.

I just want to keep my weight loss off!!

Old 05-22-2002, 11:27 AM   #4  
Wolfangel

Default WOO HOO

Congrats! You have a wonderful web-site. Keep up the good work!

Old 05-22-2002, 01:44 PM   #5  
I WILL get to my goal!

Markshoney,

I visited your site and I have gotta say, I admire your strength and will to lose weight.

I loved your virtual model and am wondering where you got her from. I would love to have one to give me a visual of what I too could look like. It would give me that extra boost to keep going if I could see myself at my goal weight. Edited to say: Nevermind, I found it when I did a search. Thanks though.

Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Last edited by duchessnicole; 05-22-2002 at 02:55 PM.
Closed Thread