Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2002, 11:30 AM   #1  
Bono Fanatic!

Default Swimsuit Challenge - Week 2 updates!

I noticed Lori posted her week 2 results so I thought I would start a new thread!

I weigh in Saturday so I'm not sure how much I have lost (if any) but I will update this when I find out.

I have been doing very well with the exercise. My eating isn't the best this week, but it never is the week of PMS due to my massive hunger, so I am just dealing with it...

Let us know how you are doing!!
Old 05-16-2002, 12:26 PM   #2  

Unhappy

ok....week 2 of the challenge hasn't been great for me. I weighed in on Wednesday and I think I am up 2 lbs from yesterday! Of course, I always fluctuate a bit, but still. I totally pigged out in Florida, so I know that's why. But I did work out 3 times for cardio and once for strenth training. Apparently that wasn't enought to combat the problem!

I haven't been tracking my food this week either - but I have been making healthier choices when I'm at restaurants. Hopefully next week will be better.
Old 05-16-2002, 07:07 PM   #3  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default My update...

Since I started the challenge I've lost 8 pounds!! I feel great and it's so uplifting to see a success! Although I've been a little munchy today. This should be pms week, but I had to hold off on my pills for a week so I wouldn't have TOM when we go on vacation in August.
Old 05-17-2002, 08:22 PM   #4  

Way to go Stacey!!!!
Old 05-17-2002, 11:32 PM   #5  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default My update

Can't stay long, boss is lurking around someplace.

Went shopping today--finally I get to wear clothes that fit! I tried on a couple of swimsuits (maybe a little ambitious) and liked how I looked, for the most part.

As far as my goals on the challenge, I'm doing OK. I'm OP pretty much everyday (with nights, I just don't know when to eat), haven't been as good as I wanted to be with my water, but am getting at least one fresh fruit/vegetable, even with my schedule. Once things go back to normal, 'll be able to commit myself a little more to the challenge.

OK, back to work.
Closed Thread