Old 01-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #1  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Default Lol moment

so tonight in preparation for the beginning of the 20 somethings biggest loser challenge I moved my scale into my bathroom as a reminder to weigh in. I know I've been a part of discussions debating on the best time to weigh in. I thought I would do a small experiment and see if there was a difference in my weight tonight, just before bed and tomorrow morning post bathroom, pre-shower just for kicks....

The lol moment is that my batteries in my scale are dead. I guess the universe didn't want me to weigh in tonight.

Luckily there is an analog scale in the house that will have to suffice until I get a 9v. Anyone else had this happen?

I hope everyone has a fantastic week! Good luck to all of the BL participants.

Last edited by Feral; 01-04-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #2  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

i went to get my stop watch battery replaced the day before my marathon. Dodgy because the store was supposed to be shut. The store was open, but my watch was actually broken xD that was a bit of a lol moment
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/154.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Aww that really bites lol. I would of love to have seen the look on your face because those are priceless moments lol..

Can you measure yourself with the tape measure so you can at least have something to write down?
Sarah Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:46 AM   #4  

Oddly enough that happened to me too!
Just the other night lol
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote