Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/195/150

Height: 5'3"

Arrow Need to my motivation back

Stopped my exercise routine completely because my love life took a nasty turn in November. I was exercising every night and doing really great. It was nothing major, just some ab work outs, lifting 4lbs weights, butt exercises, leg workouts and added in jumping towards the end. It all lasted about an hour and a half depending. Managed to get down to 185lbs from 198lbs. With having an extended weekend 2 weeks in a row, I haven't done anything at all. Lost my motivation to exercise. I've left sticky notes up telling me to but I just ignore them or throw them away. Was doing good on controlling my eating habits but that was pretty much dwindled away too. My family doesn't give much support by buying snack food all the time. After all the drama with guys things have gone down hill.
pandaz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:42 PM   #2  
To fly like Nadia again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/115

Height: 5' 0.5"

Aw I'm sorry to hear about your love life. I know it's hard to get back on the wagon once you fall off due to something really strenuous, but what I would recommend is make a list of all the reasons why you want to work out and lose the weight. No reason is too profound or too trivial as long as their your reasons and you can identify with them. Then I say be creative with the list and make it pretty and decorate it with encouragement and if you put the time into it you may not be so quick to throw it away like the sticky notes. Then I would also say try finding a buddy to work out with if you need the extra support. I'd also recommend talking to your family and see if they can cut down on the snack food they bring into the the house because if it's not there you can't eat it. I hope that helps. Just remain open to the process and I really do believe that you'll find your way back.
gymlee is offline   Reply With Quote