Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-03-2009, 03:14 PM   #1  
katiejames

S/C/G: 265/186/165

Height: 5'6

Default food

so today i think i did really good... food wise and no joke.. i am stuffed! lol i had two breakfast burritos this morning ( not from macdonalds either!) they were made of egg beaters ( 1/2 cup) and a slice of fat free cheese ( smart balance ) and 3 spoonfuls of pace organic salsa ( med). the tortillas were fat free whole grain tortillas!! i had to eat one at a time though cause i felt full after the the first burrito and then about 45 min later i reheated the second one. then for lunch i had a healthy choice fat free individual soup, half a sandwhich ( 1 slice whole wheat fat free bread, 1 slice of fat free cheese and 1 slice or 98% fat free bologna) i also had a small handful of fat free chips,an apple, a vanilla fat free pudding and a glass of cranapple juice... i am soo stuffed and i barely took in any calories or fat... i also had a special k bar too but that was a lil bit ago... i about a half hour i will mow on some celery sticks i am sure ( cause i will feel hungry again) and then my fiancee and i are going to applebees for dinner where i am gonna have a shrimp skewer salad then to the movies.. where i will get some gummy worms or something low fat to munch and no soda or popcorn.... i feel like i ate a ton.. but i am proud that i was able to eat good and not have a whole ton of calories or fat
katiejames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:25 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

It's amazing that what we eat can help us to succeed each day simply by being more filling.

And recognizing this allows us to continue! Keep at it!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey! You made better choices!

It's important to feel full--and you've found a way to do that while limiting some of the bad stuff.

Just for what it's worth--sometimes low-fat is just as good as fat-free--you can still work it in without too bad a calorie hit.

Keep going!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #4  
katiejames

S/C/G: 265/186/165

Height: 5'6

THANK YOU JAY!!! you made my day!
katiejames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #5  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155