Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 12-25-2008, 02:40 PM   #1  
No description available.

Default How to make the best Christmas cake EVER!

For Gina, our resident comedian!

1 cup of butter
1 cup of water
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1tsp. salt
1 cup of brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
lemon juice to taste
1 bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila

Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Pour one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it’s best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK. Try another cup, just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the frigging fruit off floor. Mix on the turner.

If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the Cuervo for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who giveshz a sheet. Check the Jose Curevo.

Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. All onetable. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don’t forget to beat off the turnerer. Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

CHERRY MISTMAS!!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 03:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 251/190/175

Height: 5'10

OMG that was too funny! At first I thought it was a real recipe and about passed out when I read 1 Cup of butter, etc.!!!!! I'm passing this along to my friends. Thanks! Merry Christmas everyone. BTW, I got a HUGE Christmas gift, I hit 199.5 lbs 2 days ago and have been holding steady. Yeah, I hit Wonderland for Christmas, yippee!!! Who cares if it's only 1/2 lb under 200 I can finally say I way 1 hundred and something!!!!
vealcalf2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #3  
No description available.

Congrats on ONEderland Veal!!! That is a fabulous Christmas gift---one that you gave yourself!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 251/190/175

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwife View Post
Congrats on ONEderland Veal!!! That is a fabulous Christmas gift---one that you gave yourself!
Thanks Midwife! Merry Christmas.
vealcalf2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #5  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

DON'T BAKE AND DRIVE!!!!
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 08:13 PM   #6  
I want the fully monty..

S/C/G: 240/check ticker/170

Height: 6ft

Haha I also was thinking this was a real recipe. I was like how the **** are they making a cake without flour?!
xdominic89x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #7  
Motivated for 2009

S/C/G: 240/200/125

Height: 5'5"

Lol that is really funny!
2ndChance09 is offline   Reply With Quote