Old 12-22-2008, 11:31 PM   #1  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Help me come up with some realistic goals for my b-day!

Hey Ladies!
My birthday is January 28th. I want to feel my absolute best on that day (and for the whole year, duh!) so I'm trying to come up with some realistic things I can do between now and then to jumpstart a great year.

1 thing I'm doing is the 30 Day Shred again.
I'm also doing Crest Whitestrips so I have whiter teeth by then!
I'm planning to stick to my plan calorie and water wise.

What are some other ideas? I think I have a lot to work on as it is, but there may be some more small things I'm not thinking of! Any 30-day type suggestions for some noticeable results by then (in any facet of my life, I'm open to all suggestions that will help me be a better person!)

I want a weight loss goal, but my original goal was to lose 1 pound/week until my b-day, which would have put me at 164. Well I'm still at 170 and I haven't lost much since I set that goal! I am working at it, I could do better, but I have a VERY hard time losing weight right now. i'm wondering if maybe something is wrong with my hormones or something, regardless, i'd like to have a WL goal of some kind. Suggestions?
thanks
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 09:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

You can try the C25K
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #3  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

I like 30 DS and Tae bo. And also the South Beach diet is amazing...teaches you to eat healthy by weeding out all the really bad stuff in the beginning and gets all those cravings to subside. (of course I have drank on it and your not supposed to but hey I've lost 15 lbs so far). Maybe pick one food item that you are really having trouble with and try to eliminate it for 30 days straight!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote