Old 12-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default The Biggest Loser **SPOILERS**

Anyone watch the finale? They all looked so great! Michelle's figure looked amazing, as did her mother - holy smokes! there's hope for all us old broads

Am i HATEFUL that I'm glad Vicky didn't win??? LOL I just could not stand her, and I have a sinking feeling she did it ALL just to 'win' something, and that weight will come right back on!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:02 PM   #2  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

OMG. I am so glad that someone else feels the same as I do. I am so glad that Vicky didnt win and the fact that she lost by one pound makes it even sweeter. She was vindictive and revengeful and ugly on the inside and people like that dont win. KARMA is a witch.... Michelle looked amazing. Everyone looked so good. I am kinda glad that Ed didnt win and that Heba wasnt in the finals because of how she was with Phil. I could not get over Phil and Amy also. I cant wait until the next season.
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

it was nice ... I cant wait until the next season two
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

I loved how the audience cheered so loudly when Michelle got up there, that Allison had to tell them to quiet down so she could talk. When Vicky went up for the final weigh in, you could hear crickets chirping!
Lainey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:38 PM   #5  
I want the fully monty..

S/C/G: 240/check ticker/170

Height: 6ft

Did anyone else laugh when Vicky almost tripped? Haha.

Barry was looking damn good, though.
xdominic89x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:21 PM   #6  
just a girl

S/C/G: 215/196/135

Height: 5'6''

xdominic89x said: Did anyone else laugh when Vicky almost tripped? Haha.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I sure did. She was so nasty. I wish Amy would have voted her out when she had the chance.

Last edited by foxsealady; 12-17-2008 at 01:22 PM.
foxsealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:26 PM   #7  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

I loved that this finale had several women "of age" for me to use as examples. Shellay, Renee and Stacy. I needed this reminder that I have no excuses. If they can do it, I can too.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 255/160/155

Height: 5'8"

HAHA I am SO glad I'm not the only one out there that A) was oddly satisfied when Vicky was under by one pound and B) That she almost tripped!

OH man, made my night. My bf thought I was being hateful, but I think it was just karma at its best. I was simply observing that karma in action...and enjoying it.

blanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:44 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 144/118.4/115

Height: 5"4

I thought the finale was great, I 'm so glad Michelle won. I know its mean and she's probably just a competitive person who really wanted the title but man the way things turned out for Vicky was just unbelievably satisfying for me. All season long she thought she was in control and had this thing in the bag. The part that was equally satisfying was them showing her in her video from home talking about how she just knew from the beginning she was going to be the biggest loser. So much for that. Also, I rather enjoyed that Ed beat her by 1 lb. I do hope she keeps the weight off but honestly would have been disappointed if she had won. Everyone looked stunning and the show is inspiring, I can't wait for season 7.
JackieRn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #10  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

And let's not forget Heba!!! If they had voted her into the finals...she would have won! Michelle lost 45.45% and Heba lost 46.94%
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:50 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

I was so glad that Michelle won. She was just nicer. I saw an interview that Vicky said that she doesn't believe in reality tv anymore and she felt sorry for anyone that believes she's really like that. She said that it was all editing. But then I read something that said Allison and Bob both said that she played the game and that the way she was portrayed was pretty accurate.

I love BL but sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough... but then watching it makes me keep going too. Anyone feel that way?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #12  
Momma on a Mission

Height: 5'8"

I posted this in another thread:

I am so happy this season is done and the new season is on the way.

I stopped watching, but my DVR kept recording, so I sat down over the weekend watched the episodes I missed. I was so glad that in one episode Bob called Vicky out about her game play versus life change. That redeemed a lot of the season for me- Even if I still disliked Vicky, Ed and Heba.

I love Michelle, she has the most class. If either of the other 3 had won, I would have been very upset. I know the new season is already in production, but I hope NBC gets the message that fans want a show about people changing their lives, not a bunch of Survivor rats and snakes. (I love Survivor too, but just not in The Biggest Loser).

In the end, I hope everyone maintains a healthy weight and lives happily ever after. But then again this is reality television we are talking about!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:24 PM   #13  

I have been in such denial over my weight for the last few months that I did not even watch this season and I love the show. I did watch the final episode last night and as always the transformations were amazing. I will definately be watching next season.
bellygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:49 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

This is the first season where I've watched every single episode. It's so moving and inspirational. I would love to join this show.

I loved the outcome. Somewhere I read that Vicky actually broke her foot and then that was why she almost tripped with those killer heels and slippery floor. I loved Michelle, both Amy's looked Amazing and Heba looked great! One Ed was back with her she seemed to mellow out to me and I started to like her a bit. But I'm still so happy Michelle won.

Even though I'm starting now, I'm so going to be working out along with next season. I can't wait to watch, it's looks exciting.
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 225/160/140

Height: 5'5"

I agree with you ConfessorSiuan!
I am really looking forward to next season too, I nearly was in tears when they were showing scenes from next season though. That 19 year old boy who is the heaviest person they have ever had yet on the show? I really think that could easily have been me when I was younger, if I didn't lose the weight the first time in my life, Jr high. Ugh, such a long battle for me it has been.
I have already made up my mind, I'm cheering him on!
justformenow1 is offline   Reply With Quote