Old 12-10-2008, 05:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 325/ticker/175

Height: 5'3

Default Endorphins? or?

I have always been a lazy person. I have always Hated anything to do with exercise, walking, moving lol... i have been losing weight, but it has been inconsistant and very very slow. Anyhow, yesterday i dont know what got into me, but I decided to clean my bedroom and move all the furniture around. it took me about 3 hours (unloading bookcases, moving it, the reloading etc).. i worked up one heck of a sweat and to tell ya the truth it felt Wonderful.. who knew? lol... this am i woke up at 6am and was on my stationary bike by 6 30 just to get that feeling back, and i did.. i have done half hour on the bike, 15 mins of dumbell workout, and 15 mins on my stairstepper and i feel energized.. me, imagine lol... i have read loads of posts about exercise and how good you feel, but honestly i didnt think it would make 'me' feel good.. it just looked hard lol.. i went on daily plate and put in the foods i ate as well as the exercises i have done, and according to that, i had a net cal intake of 162 cals and today so far even after breakfast and coffee with sugar my net cal intake is only 68. one thing great about being soooo big, is no matter what you do, you seem to burn loads of calories. i know that the calculators arent all accurate, but i do know im burning more than im eating.. im dying to know what the scale will read friday am.. wish me luck lol.

hope youre all having a great day so far...
jimaterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Oh absolutely, the best of luck to you!

Isn't it great when the housecleaning gods send you on a spree? I have yet to figure out what offering would make them bless me more often
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Congrats!! I love that feeling after a workout! When I dont feel like doing one I always remind myself of that accomplished and energized feeling I get after!!

Good Luck!
AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

When those workouts start getting tiring or tedious, it's those endorphins that keep me going(that is, once I convince myself to workout to begin with )
I just love the 'high' after a good workout...
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #5  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Welcome to the addicted to exercise club!
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote