Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #1  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Default December Calorie Counters' Chat

Hi all. I was looking for the chat thread and couldn't find it and realized it was December.

I'm hanging in despite being in a state of confusion (in my mind) with all that's happening in the next few months. (Christmas, new grandbaby, DS#2's wedding) All good stuff but still a bit overwhelming at times.

Did I tell you guys that I've got 50 pounds gone, gone, gone. If I did tell you ignore it-I told you I'm in a state of confustion.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 226/141/126

Height: 5'4"

Way to go!
Old 12-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

That is awesome!!

Congrats on the new baby and a wedding!!
Old 12-05-2008, 07:44 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/210/174

Height: 5'4"

Way to go Retire on the 50# weight loss one for every ten #. Congrats on all the other good stuff to.

I got on the scales this morning and I was down another 2#, so I am back on track from Thanksgiving.

Wilma
Old 12-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #5  
BELIEVE!

Jumping in to say HI to everyone.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

HI ...I dont know where this month is going!! It seems to be moving sooo fast!!
retire - i understand your feelings...we went and spent a few hours with our new granddaughter on friday and then off to my daughters new house and went to see the reception hall and chapel. We only have 12 weeks til the wedding. I feel overwhelmed but like you said its a good feeling as well!!
I am so wanting to hit my 100lb mark by the wedding...its going to take lots of exercise if i make it. I just wish it was warmer weather so i could be outside and exercise!!!Im bad about not exercising in the house like i should.
Great job on hitting 50lb mark!!!
heading out to a community christmas musical..have a great day everyone.
hugs
Old 12-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #7  
Isabella

My, how quiet the forums are over the weekend and I don't expect them to be overly busy during the holiday season. I did a major Christmas shopping trip today but still have several gifts left to buy. Some are getting money in an envelop so that'll cut out the hassle of shopping.

I received an email from my son's cat today with his Christmas gift list. #1 on the cat's list was a new larger bed along with cat treats and his favorite wet cat food. This cat is going to feel sorely displaced when the baby is born.

I feel myself slipping back into old habits when I'm under pressure. It's getting ready for our church Christmas program that's the undoing of me. This week will be hectic with extra practices and decorating but I must keep my goal in sight and not stray too far off track. If I exercise early I'll be ok but if I leave it later on in the day I may be too busy or tired to do it. It will be all over next Saturday night and then I can concentrate on my own Christmas and family and weight loss. People who don't need to watch their weight have no idea how much concentration and attention it takes to lose weight. It's not as simple as just not eating as much and a bit of exercise. It's all consuming just to be able to do that consistently.

Anywhoo, I'm going to try and keep posting as much as I can on the different forums here at 3FC and hope for the best over the holidays.

dgramie, hang in there. It's all happiness so that's always good.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:48 AM   #8  
taco salad

S/C/G: 191/145/130

Height: 5'2

Today went okay for me. My mom isn't in the holiday mood this year with our basement caving in in september and costing them abouot $20,000 in repairs. Me and my sisters have been trying so hard to get her in the mood so we decided to take her shopping today in Birmingham to help get her spirits up. I think it worked pretty well.

We took her to Olive Garden to eat, and CAN YOU BELIEVE they dont offer full nutrition menus at their locations nor at their website. I was a little let down, but my mom being the hardy eater she is, suggested i eat what i want and just work my butt off when i got home.

I looked up as much information on the food i ate at the OG when i got home. Lo and behold, the meal i had was about 1100 calories.
Oh so sad. So now, I DO have to go work my butt off, about an hour on the treadmill i think. =(

Much love to everyone.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:24 AM   #9  

retire_ stress even if its good is hard!!! The grandbaby part is wonderful!!
So much wedding stuff to be done and so much cant be done yet. I am so wanting to lose another size before i get a dress. All my friends are freaking because im not looking for a dress yet. Im hoping to get a hot price on after newyears sales.

cassycat- i love love love your avatar!!! Dont you hate when restraunts dont offer the food info. I usually take it as a bad sign. lol

has anyone tried tlc kashi bars?? I got a free one in the mail and the a coupon for a free box. I got the honey almond flax and its really good and filling..and only 140 calories. Hubby was trying to talk me into getting the peanut butter kind..he would have ate them as candybars. I got one i knew he would stay out of. Its a nice breakfast when im in a hurry.

have a great day everyone..
Old 12-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 171/see ticker/130

Height: 5-2

Hello everyone!!!!! I just found the thread! Happy December! So....I have been super bad! To the point, I am not WI. I will WI this Friday but I already know that there was some major damage done! I did, on a better note, go food shopping last night and planned out all of my meals so that I know my calorie intake everyday which will be at 1200. I am also hitting the treadmill every morning for a half hour on 3.5 incline. I want to start my bridal slimdown DVD BUT I have the sniffels and don't want to push it. Hope everyone is wonderful and so happy I found the tread!
Old 12-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #11  
Isabella

Why do I have to taste everything I make? I mean one little taste would be ok but I have about 3 or 4 cookies to make sure they are all the same...sigh...of course they'll all be the same-they're the same batch.

Have a good day everyone.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:36 AM   #12  

I read the other day in the dr office that a random bite of food is an average of 25 calories..I bet it higher this time of the year!!!! I am trying so hard not to lick the spoon when i scrap a pan.LOL
gotta go and find something good and healthy for breakfast!
hugs to all and drink your water
Old 12-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 325/ticker/175

Height: 5'3

hi everyone, hope youre all having a good day.. i dont know what got into me this am, but i decided to clean and rearrange my bedroom.. moving furniture around and all.. it took me a good two hours to do it, and i had built up quite a sweat. wonder how many cals i burned? food wise has been good today... breakfast was a glass of 1% milk (wasnt hungry), then about 2pm i had a tuna sandwich on wheat bread... tonight is chicken and brown rice... anyhow, just wanted to touch base. hope youre all meeting your goals for today
Old 12-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 171/see ticker/130

Height: 5-2

Hey everyone! Jimaterry: Wish I wasnt hungry this morning! hhahaha

I need your help! I am back to cooking chicken (boneless and skinless) for dinner. Only problem is sometimes it gets boring. So, what are different healthy ways you have your chicken? Sometimes I maranate it than bake it in the over over brown rice. Any suggestions?
Old 12-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #15  
Isabella

Busy trying to get the Christmas cards done but here I am posting on 3FC. Also trying to get my vegetables and fruit in as I've been neglecting "good" food for the Christmas sweets and treats I've been baking. Got to stop that. Once the stuff is baked and put away I'm ok and even at Christmas when it's out again I'll be ok. It's when I'm making the stuff that I eat so much of it...sigh...

Anyhoo, have a good day everyone.
Closed Thread