Old 12-02-2008, 01:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 254/238/165

Height: 5'5"

Default watching the cost

Where do you get the best buys on the flax oil, vitamins and MRC 6? I just started looking and it's overwhelming with soo many places.
Yesterday I found out if I don't reach my goal on the day they calculated, they make you pay more money! I forgot to ask if they give you a refund if you reach your goal earlier, lol! I thought there was something fishy about their "guarantee". So at this point I don't really care what they say if I buy the pills someplace else.
Ohmydear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/217/175

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohmydear View Post
Where do you get the best buys on the flax oil, vitamins and MRC 6? I just started looking and it's overwhelming with soo many places.
Yesterday I found out if I don't reach my goal on the day they calculated, they make you pay more money! I forgot to ask if they give you a refund if you reach your goal earlier, lol! I thought there was something fishy about their "guarantee". So at this point I don't really care what they say if I buy the pills someplace else.
I typically buy my flax and B vit at sams or target. Also I think people have found something similiar to the MRC 6 at sams. Look at the health food stores also. I have 9 lbs to lose yet this month to hit my goal so I have to be very good for the next few weeks to meet their deadline!

Good luck!
lv2ski2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #3  
Reformed Quitter

S/C/G: 302/267/155

Height: 5' 8"

To get the maximum benefits of Flax seed oil, DO NOT take it in pill form. Instead, go to Whole Foods and get it in the bottle. Not too expensive and MUCH better for you! I'm sure they'll have the other vitamins/supplements you're looking for. And, for your own sake, do this at your own pace and don't be bullied into losing weight by someone/a business that charges you money if you don't. This must happen in YOUR time, not according to someone else!

Best to you,

J
CABunnyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #4  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohmydear View Post
Check out this thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143754

You can pick up the flax oil & vitamins anywhere. The closest thing I've found to MRC6 is this: http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=506. There was something else out there but apparently it's no longer available.
The guarantee is, of course, that you'll lose the weight if you stick with the program and follow all the guidelines. And you will
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 266/ticker/150

I gasped when she read their "guarantee" to me and she read it line by line and pointed out everything that would nix your guarantee. I said "so because I have to lose over 100 pounds, my contract is until 8/3/09, this means if in May, when its my birthday, if I have a piece of cake my contract is void." She said without a blink---"YES". I am really going to try not to do ANYTHING wrong before then (I just started monday evening on pre-conditioning) but that is NINE months without a piece of candy, a spoon of ice cream, or a glass of wine??? I hope I can do it because I am thinking if I DO stick with it, there is no way I can lose 100 pounds in 9 months!! I hope I am wrong!
BonnieMcC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 238.5/155.5/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieMcC View Post
I gasped when she read their "guarantee" to me and she read it line by line and pointed out everything that would nix your guarantee. I said "so because I have to lose over 100 pounds, my contract is until 8/3/09, this means if in May, when its my birthday, if I have a piece of cake my contract is void." She said without a blink---"YES". I am really going to try not to do ANYTHING wrong before then (I just started monday evening on pre-conditioning) but that is NINE months without a piece of candy, a spoon of ice cream, or a glass of wine??? I hope I can do it because I am thinking if I DO stick with it, there is no way I can lose 100 pounds in 9 months!! I hope I am wrong!
Welcome!! It can be done....an MRC friend of mine joined the end of January and signed the 100lb board a couple of months ago and she just keeps getting smaller! I didn't believe I could lose as fast as I am either but I'm happy to be wrong! If you stick with it, it works!
KeepinOnandOn is offline   Reply With Quote