Old 11-27-2008, 04:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/265.8/125

Height: 5'0

Default Bad/Good Thanksgiving

Well all in all my day pretty much sucked.We went to my fiances grandma's which was good and hung out with everyone and I had 1 plate and didn't overdo it. Then we went to his Grandpa's and by then my daughter was in a cranky mood because she was ready for a nap. I ended up sitting in the play room with the kids while the adults were in another room keeping and eye on the kids since I seemed to be the only one to care what my kid got in too.There was crayons everywhere so i couldn't leave her in there alone so that pretty much ruined my day, no one offered to help me or I would tell her not to do something and there was daddy behind me letting her do it anyways. Awful day! Then we finally left and being upset already I said lets just go home. We were suppose to go to my moms first but instead I am at home. It sucks I really wanted to spend Thanksgiving with my family instead I am at home crying and just to upset to go anywhere. My fiance doesn't see the problem and he thinks it no big deal but holidays mean a lot to me and I want to be with my family too.

Well forget about the bad. The good is I did have two people say I look like I have lost weight. So that is great it's always great to hear that!

Kay
Kayhm0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

That sucks Kay.. i sometimes have that problem too when i tell my kids they cant have something and then superdad comes and says "why not mom! let them have it"
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:56 PM   #3  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

my sucked spent it alone, apparently my family n friends didnt care cuz no 1 invited me any where, oh well i guess life goes on.
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I'm sorry, Kayhm. I think you did right with your daughter, and I hate people that don't mind their kids too. Maybe call you mom and at least have a little time with her tonight.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:16 PM   #5  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Mine started bad but...

turned out okay. I ate way too much.

I am going back on my diet tomorrow, or at least writing things down. I think I am going to really cut back on carbs for awhile.. I have been over doing it.

I mean white flour. I will still eat fruit any thoughts on that?

I feel like dumping half a spice cake that is left over down the sink!!!

Just might have to do that.
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:33 PM   #6  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Keep eating fruit! It contains only little calories and lots of important vitamins n'stuff. And it's very good to make you feel full because it contains lots of fibre.

Awww, I can imagine it's not very much fun to spend the entire evening with the kids while the other people don't want to watch them and have fun with each other. Next year better?
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Some people feel like fruit triggers cravings for them, but I have the opposite experience. The more fruit I eat, the less I want white flour-y, sugary stuff.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #8  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Been sick since Monday, can't smell or taste anything. Good for the diet, but making it even harder to be all the way over here on a holiday. Can't even taste the darn turkey
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:59 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

I've been sick to, and yeah - it is nice! You can't taste anything haha
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote