Old 11-25-2008, 12:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/221/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Great success!

Hey everyone! I have been doing really well and I didn't have anyone to share it with (my friends and family are used to my gain/lose cycle...) but then I remembered that I could share it with you guys! I've been back on track for 9 days now and I am so proud of myself. I feel so much better. My family had pizza saturday night and I stuck to two slices but I ate it slowly and actually enjoyed it instead of inhaling like I usually do. I've actually had the courage to tell myself "no"! My pregnant belly is going down and I'm feeling great! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys encouraging me

Motivation tip: I don't know if it'll help any of you but what's been helping me is reading other people's success stories and reminding myself that it's possible and I can do it too!
LadyPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Good job girl! You're doing so good! Saying no to family is hard and not having anyone to share it with too. So I'm so glad that you can share it with us! This place has kept me going when I didn't want to.

You go girl!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

It's funny how weird it can feel *not* to inhale your food. I know what you mean.

The success stories are great for motivation!
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

YAY Lady Phoenix!!!

It's so true about this forum! I love it, i told my boyfriend i lost 4 pounds this week and he gave me a half hearted yay, i tell my BL team and they gave me a yelling WOOOOT and few of these I love the motivtion i get on this site with people that are in the same boat as you its just an awesome feeling!!!

Keep up the good work! It will all pay off and you will feel even more better about your self than you already do! Good luck girl!
luvmyinnerdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Congrats !!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 259/239/170

Height: 6'2

congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel the same way, i feel like only the people on here can truly understand and be really happy for me. so dont be shy and share your dissapointments too. because believe me we all have felt it too. great tip, i also LOVE looking at the goal photos....its awesome. it always find just enough to keep going. congrats again!!!
hotpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #7  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Wow, sounds like you're on a roll! (Well, metaphorically speaking... I do not want to associate you with any kind of edible rolls now that you're doing so well ). The succes stories are great. I read them often too! Especially the ones by people who had very difficult circumstances or a great deal of weight to lose inspire me a lot.
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #8  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing View Post
I do not want to associate you with any kind of edible rolls
that made me chuckle

Well done Lady Phoenix!! I love reading success stories too, especially when i see they felt the same way i did and kept going Congrats!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:36 PM   #9  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Yay for you! See how your hard work is paying off?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:42 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 204/184/145

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations Lady!! I know what you mean. I celebrate over losing ounces & everyone is like "that's it??" I think well, at least I lost & it's all adding up anyway! My best friend is being a butt & keeps trying to get me to take diet pills...I just so am not going down that road.

Anyhoo, so, I do the same thing! I come on here & read people's stories & look at their pictures & it is such a great motivator to get off my rumpus & do something.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
Chance0421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:02 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 230/221/150

With all of my success I've been afraid to get on the scale. I've been working so hard and I'm afraid that I'll get on the scale and see that I haven't lost anything. I feel like that might discourage me...
LadyPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote