Old 11-21-2008, 01:47 PM   #1  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Smile I am thankful for...

With the Thanksgiving holiday approaching, I thought it might be nice to count our blessings. We all have trials and tribulations in our life. Some are
inconvenient, some life changing. But, I think it is good to take a step back and be thankful for what we DO have instead of always worrying about what we DON'T have. My Grandma (in heaven!) used to hum and sing an old church hymn to me as a child. The lyrics go, "Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings see what God has done!" Whether you believe in God or not, I believe we all have something to be thankful for.

Share your thanks here! Let's get into the spirit of the season!

I am thankful for my husband, family, health and body that are getting better by the day. I am thankful for my job, roof over my head (even if it is Gma's), and the freedom to make my life what I choose. I am also thankful for 3FC and my friends on here who have brought me this far and will stay with me on my journey.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I am thankful for my bf and my family and friends, that I am fortunate enough to be supporting myself and live in beautiful so.cal, for my health and weightloss successes as well as finding 3FC, to have a home and a job in the current economic situation, for a sound mind and that I get to live to see another amazing day. Happy Thanksgiving.
Digging Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:07 PM   #3  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

I am thankful that even in this economy I have been able to keep attending school. I am thankful that even though my mom was having hard money problems for the last few months, things seem to be looking up for her. I am thankful that for the first time in years the whole family is getting together for Thanksgiving. I'm glad that it looks like I will be passing my math class afterall! And of course, for having the support of all you lovely ladies!

Happy Thanksgiving!
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #4  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I am thankful for my family, who I could not make it without, especially my son who is my little ray of sunshine when I have overcast skies. I am thankful for my house, that I am one of very few americans that are not having financial difficulties and that my truck is running like a dream for once. I'm also so very thankful for all the support I've recieved here at 3FC, and all the friends I've made. Thank you all, and thank you to the powers that be for keeping me in your good graces.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #5  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

I am thankful for all of my family and friends. I am thankful because I have been born in a developed country, with the means and gifts to pursue a very good education and lead a happy life overall. Who could want more?
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:19 PM   #6  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

I am thankful for...

...Canadian Thanksgiving having been back in October, so I have no extra temptations this weekend at all!

CANADIANS, KICK BUTT FOR YOUR BIGGEST LOSER TEAMS!

[Well, c'mon, everyone was being so cute and serious, I had to be inappropriate. ]

Last edited by Jelbb; 11-21-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #7  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

I am thankful for my husband that never misses a day telling me how beautiful I am. I am thankful for making my new friend. I am thankful for 3FC so I can talk (or type) until my heart is CONTENT about weight loss.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:38 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 231/165/140

I am thankful for my husband & my daughter, my ability actually lose weight this time, and getting to share 22 yrs w/ my father before his passing. I'm also thankful that I manage to keep a job in this economy & keep a roof over our heads. And I'm thankful for 3FC for helping on my journey.
Extasee58865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #9  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

I am thankful for having a secure job, because apparently, no matter how much the economy sucks, people still care about how they look.

And Jess, you crack me up!
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 208/202/140

This year has been one heck of a ride! I am so blessed to have the people that are in my life now. So thankful for my family, b/f, friends and Church.

Also I am newly thankful for stumbling across 3FC!!!
hartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #11  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

I am thankful for my husband and a new life. He is my rock and if fate hadn't have intervened we never would have met.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:11 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

I am thankful for 3FC.......my wonderful and loving boyfriend, my mother who raised my 3 siblings and myself on her own..she did a wonderful job! I am also thankful to be employed...have a decent roof over my head and simplyto just be alive!
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:31 PM   #13  
WaLk-iT-OuT

S/C/G: 179/160/125

I am thankful for all my sons, my hubby, my fam & friends. I am also thankful that I still have a job in these hard times. I'm also thankful for finding and joining this website! You guys are awesome

Hope everyone enjoy's their Thanksgiving!
misspiggy408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #14  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Soooo many things to be thankful for; it'd be impossible even to attempt to list them all! But right now, I am most thankful for the fact that I get to go home for Thanksgiving to spend the holiday with my family, and see some of my closest friends, that I haven't seen for at least 2.5 months! And some that I haven't seen in almost a year! (Ooh, they're going to be so shocked when they see me, aren't they? But of course that's not why I'm looking forward to going home, heh!) I'm really close to my father and my siblings, and I can't wait to spend time with them and do all of our typical Thanksgiving traditions. I'm also looking forward to the drive home, since I'm riding with one of my really close friends who goes to the same college and lives near me--a 6-hour road trip with a friend, which ends at HOME?! I mean, does it get any more fun than that? Hehe.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:25 AM   #15  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

This thread is such a good idea and really uplifting!

This year I'm so grateful for my family. They have been an absolute strength to me in this last year- many many changes have happened this year and everyone has been so supportive and helpful. I love my husband and I'm so grateful to have him and my daughter in my life. I'm grateful for my health, and this awesome website that has helped me take a closer look at how I treat my body, and has given me the extra boost I needed to take charge and lose this weight. I'm grateful for my faith, and a Father in Heaven who loves me. My life is so much better this year than it was last year! I have SO SO much to be thankful for. I hope you all have an awesome thanksgiving!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote