General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-21-2008, 08:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

Default survivor

oh my! i think last night was my favorite survivor moment EVER!!! watching randy hand jeff the fake idol (way to go bob for teaming with sugar and giving that to randy!) and then jeff giving the whole speal, corinne and randy laughing and smiling, then jeff tossing it into the fire!!!! too much!

i can not stand randy and corinne! they think they have it all figured out. they were laughing thinking they had pulled a fast one on the "underdogs". too funny!

sugar was hilarious, trying to hide her laughter! i love that girl! she has been completely underestimated throughtout this whole game. i can not wait for next week and hopefully see corinne the next to go! what did everybody else think?
jmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/135

Height: 4'10"

It was Great!!!

I was laughing hysterically as well. The smugs and grins from Randy and Corrine were priceless. Loved Crystal trying to contain her laughter too.

Now, hope Bob stays longer than Corrine for his help in pulling off that last night.

Wondering what the preview means. If Bob telling Corrine about Marcus hiding the immunity idol in the bottle and he "found it" which is what he gave Randy. Or how he is going to get his way out of this one.

The jury is going to be so, so brutal.

I absolutely love how the underdogs who lost at least 7 challenges are now in control. Not sure they were brilliant enough to carry it off, but the last 3 weeks have been fun to watch.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:41 AM   #3  

randy and corinne were hilarious! i think bob is going to play it off. my hubby and i were thinking about that last night. i figured he would still vote for suzie so he could at least act like he didn't know when talking to corinne. not sure what he is going to tell her about it. i thought he might tell her that that idol is what he found at exile. it's not like sugar couldn't have made one and hid it to try to keep people from knowing she has it, it's been done before. by the previews he has another plan though, can't wait for next week!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #4  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Next week is a recap show for Thanksgiving.

Check out CBS they have what happens after they are voted out "Life At Ponderosa." Always fun to see. Marcus and Charlie are so funny getting ready for tribal council.

Bob was smart to flip when he did and Randy got what he deserved.

Jeff has a blog on Entertainment Weekly's web site. Always nice to read his slant on the show.

Love this show.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #5  

forgot about the recap!! ahhh! have to wait two weeks! i'm going to check out cbs.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

My husband and I were dying last night -- we've been wanting them to get rid of Randy since the beginning, and that was just great! I almost felt sorry for him!

I LOVE Sugar! She makes me laugh.
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #7  

Sugar is one smart sugar cookie! I was almost hoping that Susan would go home so Randy would have to be with the group for another week, it would have been so fun to see him interact with everyone after that stunt!
Idealperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #8  

never thought about that! he would have been ridiculous. he is such a miserable person. i'm hoping that maybe it's just editing, but i'm not convinced it is.