Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #1  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Biggest Loser: Yellow Team Thread

Hey Yellow Team!

So here's the deal... every Monday morning weigh yourself, and post your weight here (I've changed it to every Monday instead of every Sunday, it makes more sense, but it MUST be posted by Monday at noon to stay in the game).

Also post your final goal weight, and do the quick math to figure out how many pounds you are from that weight (Current weight [minus] goal weight).

Your team will have to elect a captain (soon!), and that person will add up the numbers:

1. Add together your team's total weight.
2. Add together the total number of pounds that need to be lost to get to everyone's goals.
3. Make a Yellow Team's total weight, and number of pounds to be lost this week... then next week, add in the total number of pounds lost that week.

Use this thread to get to know your teammates. Get everyone to dish about their eating habits, their workout routines, strengths, weaknesses, what you can bring to the table, and what you need help with. Give each other suggestions, encouragement, new ideas and strategize. Let's see it ladies. Which team can be the Biggest Loser?

Important Note: When you're checking the thread in the future, be sure to check this first post before anything else. It's where updates will be posted about the game!

Last edited by Jelbb; 11-16-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #2  

Smile

YELLOW TEAM

heidelene
Official Weight - 205lbs
Final Goal Weight - 150lbs
Weight to Lose - 55lbs
Week 1 weigh in: 202.5lbs
Week 2 weigh in:
Week 3 weigh in:
Week 4 weigh in:

stellart
Official Weight - 146lbs
Final Goal Weight - 135lbs
Wight to Lose - 11lbs
Week 1 weigh in: 144.8lbs
Week 2 weigh in:
Week 3 weigh in:
Week 4 weigh in:

catrocks (Cat)
Official Weight - 127lbs
Final Goal Weight - 120lbs
Weight to Lose - 7lbs
Week 1 weigh in: 127lbs
Week 2 weigh in:
Week 3 weigh in:
Week 4 weigh in:

sweet_talker (Carey)
Official Weight - 140lbs
Final Goal Weight - 125lbs
Weight to Lose - 15lbs
Week 1 weigh in: 139lbs
Week 2 weigh in:
Week 3 weigh in:
Week 4 weigh in:

carcar05 (Carly)
Official Weight - 172.6lbs
Final Goal Weight - 135lbs
Weight to Lose - 37.6lbs
Week 1 weigh in: 172.6lbs
Week 2 weigh in:
Week 3 weigh in:
Week 4 weigh in:

MissCely (mc)
Official Weight - 287lbs
Final Goal Weight - 187lbs
Weight to Lose - 100lbs
Week 1 weigh in:
Week 2 weigh in:
Week 3 weigh in:
Week 4 weigh in:

------------------------------------------
Team Totals:

(as of mon. nov 24 @ 7:50am)
Week 1:
~Starting Weight: 790.6lbs
~Total Weight to Lose: 125lbs
~Week 1 Total Loss: 4.7 lbs
~Percentage of Goal: 3.76%

Week 2:
~Starting Weight:
~Total Weight to Lose: 220.3lbs
~Week 2 Total Loss:
~Percentage of Goal:

Week 3:
~Starting Weight:
~Total Weight to Lose:
~Week 3 Total Loss:
~Percentage of Goal:

Week 4:
~Starting Weight:
~Total Weight to Lose:
~Week 4 Total Loss:
~Percentage of Goal:

Last edited by sweet_talker; 11-24-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:16 AM   #3  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm excited too, but lacking motivation this week. I HATE YOU PMS! I'm excited to get starrrrted! let's go YELLOW! WOO HOO!
Old 11-16-2008, 02:05 AM   #4  

That's why we gotta push each other alongggg. YELLOWWW
Old 11-16-2008, 05:04 AM   #5  

Height: 5,1"

Hey guys!! Go the yellow team!! Im so excited about this and its totally what i need to get my a*s into gear again! And the monday weigh in will hopefully keep me on track over the weekend...
Im in Scotland so my weight will be up super early tomorrow morning
Who fancies being our team captain? Just to let you know, im rubbish at maths so i dont think i'd be the best choice haha.
Looking forward to getting to know you
Cat
x
Old 11-16-2008, 09:00 AM   #6  
Queen Yo-yo

Note to all: Hey everyone! When posting your current weight and goal weight, do not post the goal that you have for the end of the 4 weeks. Post your GOAL WEIGHT.
Cheers!
Old 11-16-2008, 12:47 PM   #7  

Hey CatRocks! Where abouts in Scotland do you live? My best friend just moved to Dundee!

Anyway, I could be team captain if you guys want, I don't care too much but I'm online a fair bit (though probably less soon as I have a job lined up)

I am going to push myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2008, 01:57 PM   #8  

I'm from Dundee!! Lived there my whole life but been in Glasgow for the past 4 years as this is where i study!!
I cant wait to get going with this biggest loser thing. I'll post my weight etc first thing in the morning
Cat
x
Old 11-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #9  

Oh that's really cool! One of my other good friends is in Scotland for the semester at the University of Glasgow...Pretty random, two friends moving to Scotland around the same time....

I am really excited to get going on this. I think I'm going to up my water intake for this and try really hard to avoid mindless snacking (my biggest killer I think)...Where's the rest of the yellow team!? C'mon ladies
Old 11-16-2008, 03:26 PM   #10  

I know, where is everyone??? this is slightly disappointing...
Cant wait to give and get support from you all over the next 4 weeks
Cat
x
Old 11-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #11  

yeah c'mon people, you got us worriedddd
Old 11-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #12  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

COME ON YELLOW TEAM! let's do this!! woo hoo!

I'm doing 30 Day Shred, I'm on Level 2 (I'm starting level 2 again today) and I'm excited to see what ya'll are doing too!! I'm considering starting the C25k again but I don't know if it's such a great idea when I don't have a treadmill to run on, or access to one, and the winters here are brutal so I'm not sure making a commitment to that is such a great idea right now. I may do it just to get into better shape before the winter sets in and replace that with more cardio here at home somehow ??! There are some great cardio exercises in the snow, like snowshoeing etc but for me that isn't very realistic to expect to be doing everyday. We'll see!! I do need to have a plan for when the snow flies, so I don't make excuses and stop working out. What are you guys planning on doign?!

My starting weight is 172.6 and my ultimate goal weight is 135.

And I do not want to be a team captain. But if you want I can design a team logo for us!
Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #13  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

hai2u team mates! sorry i hadn't checked in sooner. i'm not online during the weekends. weekdays however, i'm always around, so i had potential to be a good captain, but like i said, im not around on weekends, so maybe it's better if someone else did it.

anyway, my starting weight right now is 146, but ultimately my goal is 135. and actually, i just weighed in today, so i'm sure i'll be 146 tomorrow too.

exercise... i mostly stick with cardio, 5 days a week. i started running recently. so i'm doing 5k, mon, wed, and fri. and tue and thu i either take a long walk, or use the stationary bike. but it's starting to get really cold here, so i'm trying to get as much running in as i can before all the snow falls. i really should start doing conditioning exercises again, like pushups, lunges, squats, etc. (that's a weakness)

diet... calorie counting. i keep a hand written food diary, as well as track on fitday. i try and stick to about 1400 calories a day. sometimes a bit more, or less. i limit alcohol to a few glasses of wine or rarely beer on the weekends. i eat mostly vegetables, fruits, whole grains, soy, egg whites, nuts, yogurt. i sometimes eat fish, seldom chicken, and rarely meat. i rarely have dairy (besides yogurt), pasta, potatoes, bread, rice.

virtues: i'm extremely determined and dedicated to reaching my goal weight. i'm going at it with blinders on, focused. no distractions! also, i'm learning to overcome my weaknesses and accept what i need to change.

vices: sometimes i'm lazy about exercise. i still smoke (on the weekends), i can't fully give up alcohol either. i am obsessed with food, (learning to cope with that). i struggle with overeating and bingeing.

well, i think that sums it up for me for now. looking forward to being on a team with all of you... go yellow team!!
Old 11-17-2008, 03:36 AM   #14  

Hi guys
Well as much as a hate to admit it, due to 2 weeks of extremely unhealthy eating and constant binge drinking, my weight is back up to 127 exactly.
So my official weight on Monday 17th is - 127lbs

My GOAL WEIGHT is 120lbs

I'll post a little about my diet/exercise programme this evening!
Have a good day everyone
Cat
x
Old 11-17-2008, 07:44 AM   #15  
Queen Yo-yo

Hey Ladies!

If you don't hear from the other girls in the next 12 hours or so (by this evening), you can compete without them this week. It shouldn't affect the numbers drastically either way. Sorry that we've got people missing in action, but I suppose it's bound to happen!
Closed Thread