PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/ticker/155

Height: 5'9"

Default I need a JUMP START!!

Anyone else feel like they're just stagnating? I haven't been on the site much for maybe a month or two, and I just checked in again and my ticker is exactly the same as I left it, and it's still accurate - 189. Which means I haven't been losing.

The good thing is that despite not paying much attention and admittedly slacking on nutrition and good-/low-carb foods (helllooooo, Halloween candy!), I haven't gained weight. That's probably due though to the fact that I have kept up with exercise, and I've run 2 half marathon races in the last month (very proud of that!).

I just need to get back on track with the eating, and it's tough especially with the holidays coming up. I met several old friends today and they all commented on how "skinny" I was now (and I told them not to exaggerate...I still have a ways to go, OBVIOUSLY), which felt pretty great. I love that feeling, and I know I can get to my goal, but stress and being busy and LIFE has gotten in the way of my focus.

What can get me back in the groove?? I feel like posting is a good start...
snoozlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM   #2  
WW Moderator

Hey Snoozlebug! On the bright side, you are MAINTAINING. That's better than regaining any day of the week. And you're so close to where you want to be, so that's another plus.

I totally agree with you that posting is a good start. It's a great start. If you don't surround yourself with your support group, you don't get any support. This weight loss stuff isn't fun to do on our own.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/ticker/155

Height: 5'9"

Thank you Jennifer...I know the holidays are going to be especially tricky so I'm glad to be checking here more often now to remind myself to stay on track!
snoozlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #4  
WW Moderator

How's it going, snoozle?
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote