Old 11-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #1  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Default ***Weekly Chat Thread: 11/10-11/16***

Hey Ya'll! Dija miss me? I'm back! I didn't see a weekly chat thread so I started one, hope its not a duplicate!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #2  
I'm a khaleesi!!

OMG, where is everyone today? Did I kill my own thread before it even had life to it?
Old 11-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #3  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm here!
I just feel funny joining these chat threads. Anyway, this weekend was pretty much off the wagon all together, I mean really off. I didn't work out, I ate okay but not awesomely (and yesterday included-gasp!-cookie dough)... SO I'm starting anew today. Onward and upward, right?!!

I just hate Mondays for some reason. It's always hard to be motivated on a Monday- you know that Carole King song "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down!!" well... it's rainy, and it's Monday. I'm trying not to be blue!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I feel like poo so I'm not doing too much. I basically laid in bed all day yesterday on a heating pad.. ick. I am going to take some pain killers and drink some tea.. hopefully hit the gym while everything is numb
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

This weekend went very well food wise but I was an idiot everywhere else. First, on my way to work on Friday I forgot my name badge, had to turn around and walk home to get it because I can’t get in the building with my cell phone without it. Second, I went to stay at my sisters because she had surgery on Tuesday, and I forgot my pets. Luckily my roommate offered to take care of them for the weekend. Then Saturday I went to do homework and I grabbed my roommates book instead of mine so I couldn’t do homework. Sometimes I think I’d forget my head if it wasn’t attached.

Oh and on a bright note I totally got hit on by the delivery guy this weekend when I ordered lunch in on Saturday.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #6  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Remember, I had a very forgetful weekend too. Was flying all day on saturday and forgot all my toiletries at my brothers house, 3000 miles from home. Doh! Then when I got to anchorage was going out drinking with friends and forgot my ID and had to go all the way back to the hotel to get it. I also would have forgotton my head if it were not attached because I had an early flight on sunday morning, forgot my suitcase in the freaking taxi's trunk!! Thankfully the cabbie realized it right after he pulled away and was sitting back outside the loading zone laughing at me when I came running out of the airport.

Other then that I had a good vacay. I gained 9 lbs! but its TOM so that accounts for some of it. But I ate like a fiend and it was WORTH it. Now I'm back on the wagon. ITs good to come back to 3FC after a week away.
Now, where the hades is HWGA and Cali?
Old 11-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #7  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

This weekend went well food wise. I've been really stressed out about some of my classes but I'm trying to stay calm about it. My second round of midterms are this week wish me luck!
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:01 PM   #8  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

carcar: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks stuff like "Maybe people find it odd when I join the chat thread..." Onward and upward! Sound like a great slogan. Good luck jumping back on the wagon.

Kelli: Hope you get better soon . I'll press you some lemons.

RHTS: Cute delivery boys? Ooh, please tell more! And you're really not the only one who forgets stuff all the time. I once left my purse in the train 3 times... in a month! By some divine intervention I got it back all the three times.

Me... I was with my parents this weekend and while they totally support me they do not eat as calorie-low as I do (at least not during the weekends). But I don't really mind because I am always on plan during the week, and they also exercise a lot (sunday I swam for 30 mins, ran for 30 mins and walked for 90). It's just good to kickstart my metabolism. Or something like that. The truth is, when my mother makes a great salad for dinner (but it includes fatty cheese) I don't want to be the nagger that picks out all the cheese and doesn't eat it. I have decided that this is OK.

Also, can you say storm? I was almost blown off my bike 3 times when I went to aquarobics, it took twice as long as usual and I saw some pretty big branches on the road. The trouble of a 60 min workout is that it wakes up some voice in the back of my head, saying "Well, you want to do 30 minutes every day, and now you have done 60, meaning you don't have to do anything tomorrow!" Does anyone have some pest control spray for these kinds of voices?

My best friend who must be around 300 lbs has bought a hometrainer with the purpose of losing weight. I am so glad. I was quite worried about her weight. I don't want her to get any nasty diseases. I really hope she goes through with this.
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #9  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Drose, good luck no the midterms!

Elwing, glad your friend has decided to do something for her health, I wish I could get one of my friends to do the same but I don't want to come off as naggy.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #10  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Ghost: I think the only thing you can do is talk about your own weight loss in her presence, in a casually, non-suggestive way. If she sees that you can do it, that you enjoy it and that it isn't that hard, it might give her that little push she may need to get over the edge. I have actually talked about this subject with my dietist. She says that weight loss is often a difficult topic among friends. They don't want to come off as though they are criticizing each other, and many women even hesitate to show off their own weight loss in order not to talk their heavier friends in some kind of depression.
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:17 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Drose good luck on your midterms! I can't believe you still have those we only have 3 weeks of regular classes then we're onto finals!

Elwing Thanks- I"m feeling a little better. I always do when I get up and move around- its just the getting up part lol.

Remember How are you feeling? I know you said you felt like you were coming down with something. Hope you're doing well!

I'm watching that show Ruby, have any of you seen the previews for that? It's the weightloss journey of the woman thats morbidly obese. I think it'll be rather inspiring! I just can't believe her family- its the first episode and they have all these desert foods around her, when she's made it clear thats her trigger food. She's gorgeous I can't wait to see how she looks at the end of her journey.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #12  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Kell, I hope they have it on itunes, I so want to see it but don't have cable at home.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:42 PM   #13  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

ghost - Your too funny you threadkiller you! Glad you had a good vacation. That cab story totally sounds like me too...

carcar05 - I am in the exact same place as you. Had a disaster weekend and now am going to be an op princess!

kelli - You poor thing I hope you get to feeling better. Your more motivated than I, sickness trumps the gym every time.

RHTS - Yay for the flirting from the delivery guy. I've had those weekends lol.

drose - Good luck with your midterms just remember there is only so much we can control...

Elwing - I do the whole "I worked out enough today for tomorrow too" song and dance lol. Sounds like your parents are VERY active geez. Wanna jump start my family?

As for me...

Why do I have such a hard time with weekends? Maybe I will try the Elwing method and just be super op during the week to help account for some of it lol. That being said I was extremely productive this weekend. I gave my bedrom a storage makeover and cleaned it within an inch of its life and managed to complete that client wedding album I had promised would be done and shipped by Thanksgiving.

DH hit a deer on Friday night, had to go pick him up as his truck it totalled and he couldnt drive it home. Missed out on my date with the gym. Also he is driving my car today since the weather is bad so a date with the treadmill at home will have to do.

Evil coworker brought fudge to work... Had about 1/4 of it then politely deposited into the trash although it was AMAZING! Brekkie, Lunch and Coffee are all OP and I am determined to make sure the rest of the week is as well.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #14  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Steph: WoW, a deer totaled a truck? Thats insane! I've heard of a moose totalling a truck but never a deer.

So, exciting news people. I was just talking to my sister and she said my high school boy crush was asking about me on saturday night at the bar. It was his birthday. I texted him from anch and said HB to him and apparently he was quite happy about that, enough to mention it to my sis. And my other crush saw me driving my truck home from the airport yesterday and followed me home and gave me a welcome home hug, nice. I can't wipe the grin off my face today, boys and a vacation will do that to you. I also met up with one of my super hot male friends while I was at my brothers house and my brothers wife was trying to flirt with him! I said "oh no you don't, you're taken, I, however am not...and I have dibs on this one!", LOL! I LOVE BEING SINGLE!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #15  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

i feel like poo ive just eaten about 9 dried pruins!....
after such a good day aswell....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote