Old 11-09-2008, 05:38 AM   #1  

Height: 5,1"

Default Seriously off the wagon and feeling awful...

I have to admit the past week has been amazing. The boyfriend is away to las vegas for 2 weeks so i've been partying pretty hard here with my new college friends and its been amazing.
But thats 3 nights in the past week that ive been drunk... I thought i had managed to get out of my binge drinking habits but now they are back
Alcohol has always been my downfall and i feel so bad for going out drinking again. i have put on 2lbs from the amount of vodka ive had and the amount ive eaten from having the drunken munchies.
On the plus side, this week has been the most fun ive had in ages and i dont regret it, i just really dont want to fall off the wagon again.
My friend said not to worry, i'm only 22 and i cant let losing weight stop me having fun, but i felt soooo sexy in my skin tight jeans and killer heels, i dont want to go back to the way i was!
Just needed to get that out, i feel better now
Now im off to find a cure for my hangover...
Cat
x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

Oh girl I don't even want to talk about off the wagon. What a horrible weekend it's been.
I'm totally with you about the "I'm only 22 and I don't want to stop having fun because I'm losing weight" thing. I'm in the same boat as you...
So, this weekend me and a bunch of friends decided to go out. We ended up at this club and we were having a pretty good time. I ended up seeing this girl I grew up with so we went outside for about 30 minutes to have a smoke and chat. Don't ya know, as soon as I leave, my trouble making friend Aimee gets into a bar fight with another girl, and the girl takes a beer bottle, breaks it, and smashes Aimee in the head with it. All because Aimee was apparently "checking out" this girls BF. Anyways, so I ended up spending all of Friday night and early Saturday morning the in emergency room with my friend, who by the way, ended up getting 5 staples in her head and a tetnis shot. So, on the way home from the hospital I'm STARVING because I haven't ate anything in like 15 hours and I had been drinking... So.. I stopped at McDonalds ... I got 2 breakfast burrito's and a FRIED hashbrown. I haven't eaten anything fried since August and feel good. Now I'm SO mad at myself. So yesterday (Saturday) I was feeling down and only ate a banana and a turkey sub all day... oddly enough I wasn't hungry at all. Today I woke up and realized I'm being an idiot, life goes on, and started fresh again today.
Bleeeegh..... I needed to get that out!
And YAY for you looking sexy in your tight jeans and heels! I bet you felt like a million bucks.
I'm done with the weekend partying for now, until I'm in Jamaica at Christmas/New Years... and once I'm there I don't care how much weight I gain/lose for the whole 17 days I'm there.. I'm just going to have a good time regardless!
Hope your hangover goes away... Take care.

Last edited by luvja; 11-09-2008 at 11:33 AM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:12 PM   #3  

Height: 5,1"

oh man that sucks about your friend, i hope she is ok!
Ive decided im going to have another "free" night tonight. I'll get back on plan tomorrow. this is the first time in months i have eaten and drank this much as i dont think im going to gain back the 14lbs i've lost in the space of 5 days. I've been invited out again tonight and my hangover has subsided slightly so im going to go. I may drink, i may not, but i just want to go a bit crazy for one more night
Cat
x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:25 PM   #4  

You only live once, right? Have fun!
Old 11-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #5  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

i agree, u only live once....
ul have plenty of time in life to worry about weight....
wish i lived more than i have!....
still i guess 24 ent that old to start!....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:44 PM   #6  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

you had fun for the first time in ages and gained two pounds. I dont think thats bad at all, you feel bad now and thats good- you realise you cant do this all the time you know you can have fun and you knwo the consequences, next tiem you will be able to take all that into account. one splurge wont ruin all your hard work
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 143.8/131.2/120

Height: 5'7''

I am so glad you had so much fun. HOnestly, when I was in college I partied usually 2-3 nights a week and I def drank quite a bit. I still was able to lose weight. I worked out 5 times a week and ate very well. It is very hard to lose weight in college for sure. Just try to have sugarless mixers or light beer.
The worst thing about drinking is the drunk munchies. IF you can avoid that, I think you can still lose weight.
JessieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #8  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvja View Post
Aimee gets into a bar fight with another girl, and the girl takes a beer bottle, breaks it, and smashes Aimee in the head with it. All because Aimee was apparently "checking out" this girls BF.
...dude, what guy wants to be with a girl who smashes another chick in the head with a beer bottle for looking at him? Psychoooo....
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:40 PM   #9  
Colleen

S/C/G: 155/131/120

Height: 5'1"

I had a bad bad week myself. The movie I've been working on had their wrap party on Thursday 3 hours of open bar and then a giant thing of gatorade and frozen pizza after, and the next day in the office everyone was hung over so the bosses had one of the PAs get McDonald's for breakfast and then we ordered pizza for lunch. AND that's not counting the fact that the day before the film board gave the shoot about 100 giant *warm* delicious cookies. I'm just trying not to think about it. Today is a new day, and I did really well yesterday. I'm slowing clawing my way back down to my ticker weight.
SavingServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:44 PM   #10  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I find when I spend time out drinking, I'm more happier as a person because I'm having fun and so I dont comfort eat through out the week. As long as you're not eating terribly 24/7 please dont stop yourself from having fun for fear of weight gain. If you eat 'bad' food when drunk, or binge, then just dont drink as much. But its about feeling happy.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbb View Post
...dude, what guy wants to be with a girl who smashes another chick in the head with a beer bottle for looking at him? Psychoooo....

Well that was the MAIN reason she hit Aimee, however this "beef" started last weekend we were there.. Aimee already knew the BF from a long time ago, and the girl caught Aimee dancing with him, then her and Aimee were giving eachother dirty looks all night. Aimee and him are just friends... She has a BF of her own. Yeah, my life is like a soap opera. Oh by the way, this girl that hit Aimee is only 17!!. She doesn't get ID'd at the door cause the geeky bouncer thinks shes hot!.
Yup, SOAP OPERA?

Last edited by luvja; 11-09-2008 at 04:47 PM.