General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/180/155

Height: 5'8"

Default In laws

I'm living with my mother in law and her husband. They're only home a few days a month (they're truck drivers), but when they are home, my step father in law walks around in just his boxers. He also likes to pat/scratch/rub my shoulder sometimes when he walks by (just briefly). Both of these things make me very uncomfortable (I'm not a touchy kind of person), but I really have no idea how I would get him to at the very least put a shirt on when I'm around, without offending him.
Athendta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Every time you see him like this, cover your eyes and exclaim, "Oh my God, I didn't mean to run into you half naked, how embarrassing!" and run the other way.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Good grief! I lived with my in-laws and my FIL never did that! Hmmm...it is his house...try to "break it to him gently..."
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieJ08 View Post
Every time you see him like this, cover your eyes and exclaim, "Oh my God, I didn't mean to run into you half naked, how embarrassing!" and run the other way.
I like this one
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote