Old 11-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Default Accountablitiy

It is time that I hold myself accountable. I have gained weight. Possibly 20 pounds. I am changing my ticker. This is big for me!! I have been in denial for some time. Not really denial but not wanting to own up to it. Well I am going to change my ticker and now I have to lose 50 pounds to get to my goal weight. Anyway, I know I can do this. I am making some changes and getting back on track. I am making a six month commitment to myself.

Back to what works: Calorie counting, exercise and bye bye cable!! I have been so stressed out that I have been eating, avoiding exercise and watching TV to satisfy something within myself. I guess I have been using it to zone out. I am tired of denying myself happiness. No more! I AM BACK!!

I had been hurting myself emotionally. I have gained some weight and I know I am seeing my family - that I avent seen in about a year and I wanted to look FANTASTIC but I won't. I finally came to grips with that. They love me and if I had gained all the weight back ( I won't) they would still be happy to see me. Besides, although I have gained some back...I have still lost some since they saw me! Feeling that way, only worsened the situation. I couldnt lose that weight and continued to get depressed but NOT ANYMORE! I have come to far to let 100 pounds seem like nothing!! I AM BACK!
I can do this and I will.
Thanks everyone for letting me ramble!!
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #2  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

you can do this! we can do this! (I just spent a month slacking and gained 5 back... which is nothing as long as I get back on track) We both know what to do
valpal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:08 AM   #3  
Keto on!

S/C/G: 256/200/180

Height: 5'6

The same thing happened to me over the summer. I went off plan, stopped checking in at 3FC and gained back 17 pounds. It was so painful having to move my ticker from 210 to 227 when I came back. Only this morning did I discover that I finally re lost them. My point is you're putting the brakes on now and that's all that matters. You'll be back down soon. Good luck to you! Don't ever give up!
Gela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

It's a hard, hard thing to do - moving that ticker. Remember - that number doesn't define who you are.

But, you CAN do this. You CAN reclaim your life with food back. We are all here for you.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Ann, you will look fantastic when you see them...remember where you started? Now you have to take control, and you can.

You have done awesomely...you are a woman in charge of your life! You will not let this go any further. We'll cheer you on.
Pandora123a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #6  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Please don't throw out the baby with the bathwater! You are doing great!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:45 AM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

You can't change won't you don't acknowledge. And you most certainly have acknowledged "it". Great going. You know what "works" and you know what has to be done. And you CAN do it - and you WILL do it!!!!

rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #8  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Good for you, Ann! Being honest with yourself is essential to success. 100 pounds off is a fantastic achievement, and you must be really proud of yourself I'll be cheering you on as you continue.

Last edited by DishyFishy; 11-05-2008 at 11:43 AM.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote