Old 11-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #1  
aml
...okay, so...

S/C/G: 200/173/150

Height: 5'7"

Default HOLY CRAP, off the wagon this weekend

this week is a week for kicking my butt back into shape after this weekend.

thursday my grandparents came into town and wanted to take me out to eat. and i did alright then because i knew we were going out to eat so i limited my calories at the beginning of the day. halloween was terrible because i ate a bunch of candy and drank a lot that night. saturday i sat around all day and ate bad stuff again. sunday, (this is really the icing on the cake of the bad weekend) three friends and i went and bought a pumpkin pie and a 2 liter of coke and went on top of a mountain to look at stars and we annihilated the whole pie. thankfully i was driving so i didn't eat as much as everyone else. now there are just crumbs all over my car.

so yeah, anyone else have best weekend/worst diet-related weekend ever?
aml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #2  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Don't worry.. I think at least half of us ate some candy or partied due to the holiday. We have to allow ourselves to have a few weekends out of the year to slip Just make a solid plan for this week... and don't let it keep you back.
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6.5

Mine was up there with the worst weekend. I always fall off the wagon really bad during drill weekends and this past weekend was no exception. Had a REALLY good weigh in last Monday so I've totally went downhill since. Bad on for good today!
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #4  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

i felt i toppled off too....
heres to a better week....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #5  

Height: 5'9"

Yeah, for sure.
Saturday night some friends and I went to a club for a "girls night out" sort of thing. I drank far too much beer and sex on the beach's. Far FARRRR too much. I haven't exercised since Thursday either. I plan to go for a walk tonight after work. Weather permitting.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:54 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 204/184/145

Height: 5'5"

Just look at it as a jump start. I am doing one of those days today. I haven't lost, I have gained & I've been good so I need to shock my body back into losing. Just tell yourself that's what this weekend was & get back on hardcore. A few days isn't going to make or break your progress. Don't worry!

=)

Last edited by Chance0421; 11-03-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Chance0421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Well, at least you got a lot of veggies in with the sugar Yay, beta-carotene.

Seriously, just keep going healthy from today.

Bummer about the crumbs
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:27 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/181/160

Height: 6'0

I slipped up this weekend too. My mil was in town, so no working out, and we had chinese for dinner one night. Pair that with candy, and i'm left feeling a little icky. I'm bumping up my workouts this week too!
wantingtolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #9  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

well my weekend could have been worse, but it definitely could have been better. i didn't eat any candy, but i had 2 glasses of wine on friday night watching movies with my bf, B. then i went out on saturday night and drank a glass of wine and 6 light beers. :| but didn't eat anything since we'd left the house until the morning.

obviously i had a hangover, and all i wanted to do was eat and be lazy. but i did well breakfast and lunch, even dinner while i was still at B's house. but when i got back to my place, i started getting hungry and wanted snacks. i ended up eating a small meatball, a whole wheat pita pizza with some sauce, light parm cheese and nutritional yeast, about 30 light wheat thins, some cashew butter, a tiny piece of marble cake with margarine on it, and my awesome famous microwave chocolate cake made from egg whites, yogurt, soy flour, cocoa, and some other stuff.

i mean all in all, i wasn't too full, like overstuffed sick. so i was happy about that. and my calories for the whole day ended up being not that bad. so i guess thats a good thing.

think positive!
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:54 PM   #10  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Lol yes, this past weekend was pretty bad for me, as well. Especially Friday--hooo boy, I don't even wanna talk about it, LOL. But I've already gotten back on track for sure! I haven't been weighing myself because I'm on TOM this week and I know I'll be bloated up a bit, but when I weigh myself on Friday I am definitely expecting a loss! So yeah, don't feel too guilty about indulging a little over the holiday weekend... You weren't the only one. As long as you make sure you get right back on plan, it's all good. These things happen.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #11  
I want a bikini 4 Hawaii!

S/C/G: 238/210/130

Height: 5'5"

yeah i cheated a lil bit, i had to hand out the candy, and it was just sitting there lol...
you'll get back on the train, don't worry it happens to the best of the best...
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I can honestly say I had no candy ON halloween.. its the gigantic bowl thats still sitting here thats making me go crazy. I told bf today to get rid of it because its making me crazy lol. I've eaten probably 5 Peanut butter cups in the last 3 days.. ugh!
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:45 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 230/219/155

This weekend (well, last week, rather) was one of the WORST I've had in a while. I can't believe how much I ate..well, not volume so much, just the heavy, calorie-laden choices I made rather..I budgeted throughout the day because I knew there would be dinners out, and drinking..but I still felt soooo gross after eating everything.

I didn't even want to weigh in today..but I needed to face the music..and you know what..i was down a pound. I look at it as my get-out-of-jail-free card to stop that behavior and go back OP ASAP. Otherwise, next time, I won't be so lucky.
Mango683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #14  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I admit I've been kind of phoning it in lately. I haven't gained but I haven't lost either. By the time I get home I've been on my feet all day and I can't bring myself to jog or run or shred. I just want to laze about until it's time to cook.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:07 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Kelli those stupid peanut butter cups! I nanny, and when the kids were showing me their stash, I mentioned to htem that reeses were my favorite! So, I come to work today - and they had put all the reese that they had gotten into a bag for me and gave them to me as a gift. I was like... um... thanks... and me and the mom just looked at each other cuz we knew it was going to be trouble!

Mango I hope that happens to me this week.... I haven't weighed yet, and I haven't been counting my calories because I just feel like I've been over... we'll see on Wednesday. Congratulations on your loss!
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote