Old 10-23-2008, 09:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Default The WW "Next Move" exercise dvd...

I consider myself to be an intermediate to advanced exerciser at the moment...I powerwalk on the treadmill, do yoga, teach and perform dance professionally, and that sort of thing. I exercise usually 6-7 days a week on a regular basis.

Well, at the meeting last week, I saw the "Next Move" dvd for sale, and the price was $15-comparable to what I would pay for any exercise dvd. WW products can sometimes be overpriced at times, but this seemed like a good deal.

What caught my eye, is that Next Move is designed for INTERMEDIATE exercisers...not beginners, like most WW or Jenny Craig, or other diet plan dvds are. So, I bought it.

It has 5 different 20 minute workouts on it-upper body (weights), lower body (weights), cardio core (cardio and belly/back), and two other cardio workouts...(sorry, can't remember the names of them).

Anyhow...I did the upper body and lower body segments yesterday, and they are INDEED intermediate level!

When I dance, I usually get my quadriceps (front thighs) and hamstrings (back thighs) and the "bubble" area of my butt really good. However, the lower body segment in this dvd REALLY zoned in on the inner and outer BUTT areas. I didn't feel it so much DURING the workout yesterday...but you know how Frankenstein has the bolts in the side of his forehead? I feel like someone installed those bolts into the sides of my hips/butt at some point last night while I was sleeping...

I have to say, that I am so far impressed with the difficulty level of the dvd-I like it. I'll try the cardio segments and the core segment this week as well.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

I've been looking for a good, DVD, thanks for the input!
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #3  

Who is the instructor on the Next Move DVD...it sounds interesting.
1Fitbabe is offline   Reply With Quote