Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #1  
Booty-Tron

S/C/G: 165/131/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking NordicTrack CXT 910 elliptical

i bought this elliptical today from my boss at work for $200. it's a good "starter elliptical" if you're not looking for bells and whistles. it sure made me sweat!
painted lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/208/150

Height: 5'6"

i am IN LOVE with my elliptical trainer! when i started my diet i was doing 30 minutes of step aerobics, speed walking for 30 minutes at night, and cut my calorie intake to 1600 calories per day. and after three weeks i had only lost 1 pound. i've been doing 30 minutes on my elliptical trainer a day and have upped my calorie intake to 1700 calories per day and have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks! it is seriously the love of my life.
alligatorskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/210/150

Height: 5'4"

Sounds like you a got a fantastic deal on that
blackdove95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I just purchased one from my bf's boss for $50. I sure hope it holds up. I tried it out last night for 6 minutes and got a pretty good little work out (i would have gone longer but didn't want to be sore in the morning..had to do a weigh in and didn't want my muscles retaining water). But tonight it is ON!!! I plan to do about 30 minutes on it. It's not a real bells and whistles one either. But it does tell you how long you've been on it, how far you've gone, how many calories you've burned and a couple other things i haven't figured out yet. It has a dial for the tension. I am really hoping to get on it every day and really jump start my weightloss and maybe not have to go back to the gym until the summer. I'd like to save as much money as i can this year and this elliptical may be the answer. I don't know who it is by. It just says P.A.C.E.R. on the little monitor board thing. But it has a built in cup holder and a built in book/magazine holder. I am LOVING it!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote