Old 10-06-2008, 11:27 AM   #1  

Height: 5,1"

Default How many calories burned...?

I feel so good today, i've been eating really well for quite a few days now and i just did a workout But i was just wondering if anyone knows how many calories someone of my weight and height (I'm 5'1" and 133lbs) would burn doing a 50 minute workout. It consists of a 10 min warm-up, two 15 minute fast sections (lots of jumping, punching, kicking, running etc...) and a 10 min sit up, press up etc section with a cool down too. I have no idea how many calories something like this burns!
Thanks for your help...
Cat
x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default ...

The best guage for that is to actually buy yourself a heart rate monitor that saves your average HR during your workout and cooldown, then calculate your calories burned based on your weight and height. OR you can buy one of the more expensive ones like DH got me for our anniversary that saves your personal info and calculates it and gives you a summary after your workout. It will even tell you how much water you're retaining and your BMI.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote