Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #1  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Default Arrrrgh!

I was a bit late for my core class today, they were just about starting when I got there (but I hate to be late). So quickly, I grabbed a ball and a mat and got ready. As soon as we start, I feel some scratching under my arm (like when the clothes tag scratches your back). Fortunately, I was wearing only a tank top and we were a class of women [except for the male trainer :-) ] so I tried to figure out what is going on and how to fix it. I found out it was the underwire from my favourite sports bra that poked through so there was no fixin'. I had to suffer the entire time being stabbed at every move. It was very annoying.

If only my dogs did not want to move my bras and other unmentionables around when I am not home [If only I was organized enough so that the bras and other unmentionables are safely out of their reach - but that's a different story ].
So I am off to find a replacement - I like those with racer backs and they are not always available.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #2  
Dorm Dieter

^_^ Bali makes really good, long lasting bras with amazing support, i haven't exactly ever seen a bali sport's bra, but the way they make some cotton ones and a few polyester they work just fine for workouts.
But there aren't any racer backs D:
huggamouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/169/130

Height: 5'5

As far as organization goes, what if you were to get a small set of drawers? I have a small dresser (probably, at largest, 2 feet by 2 feet by 4 feet) that sits in my closet and holds all my unmentionables. I don't have a regular dresser so I have no option but to put them away, especially the socks, which I absolutely hate doing.
butterflyangels is offline   Reply With Quote