Old 10-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #1  
Lovin' Zumba!

Default YOU: On a Diet - October chatter

Hey gals! New month already! Less than three months until Christmas, can you believe it???

It's really starting to feel like Fall here in upstate NY - lots of leaves have turned, and the mornings are 45-50F.

How's everyone doing?
Cindy
BfL_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Awwww....I wish you hadn't said anything about Christmas. That puts way more pressure on me. I am going to Clearwater Florida the first week of December and I was really hoping to be in a size 12 bathing suit. Weight loss is not cooperating. Boo!
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #3  

Total of 40 pounds gone now.....only 66 to go. Seems a little more doable now. How is everyone?
Old 10-12-2008, 07:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 222/154.4/149 (mini-goal)

Height: 5'4"

Well, I had a cortisone injection in my knee 10 days ago. Actually, I went to a doctor who does a combination of cortisone and some other things at an alternative clinic. My knee has been bothering me off & on for a couple of months. I had to stay off it (well, at least couldn't really exercise) for several days. Gone back to some walking & upper body stuff.

Anyway, my weight loss has totally stalled. I've found it so much easier to do the entire plan, when one thing goes, it seems easier to slip with everything else. Good news, I had gained a couple of pounds but I'm back to my low weight now. Tomorrow is Monday, time for that U-turn!

You seem to be doing well, Kim, sorry it's not coming off as fast as you'd like.

Everyone else doing well?
karen0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:57 PM   #5  
Lovin' Zumba!

Hi everyone - I've been obsessing over the world of digital scrapbooking lately, and as a result, have done little else for the past 2 weeks! I wish I could get this into my workouts!
Hopefully I can find some balance with all of this in the coming weekend.
Cindy
BfL_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 222/154.4/149 (mini-goal)

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone. Trying to get back on track.

Just wondering if anyone else use FitDay? I haven't been able to get onto it for the past several days. I sign in and then it just never loads properly.
karen0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:51 PM   #7  

I have never used Fitday but I have used Sparks. Bummer about FitDay....puts a kink in the works when your used to one program and then you can't use it. Are there any other programs you can use that are similiar?