South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 10-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

Default Food, calories and weight-oh my

I've had a week of bad food choices, over indulgences, stress eating and misc parties, cookouts and just plain over eating. People are moving away, changing jobs, having babies all in the same time period usually I can handle an activity but some reason this week I just threw in the towel and said oh, maybe I'd better not write what I was thinking. We will not discuss the quantities of food I've consumed. Thinking about it, I think it was a week of binging...oh dear. I hadn't thought of it like that.

So I step on the scale this morning expecting a huge gain and found out that I haven't gained anything.

It's all very strange, when I'm expecting to gain I don't. Then I get into this horrible mind set that it doens't really matter what I eat because it doesn't really affect my weight immediately....but when I start to gain again it goes up really quickly. It's a perfect example of the set point theory that was so popular a few years back.

So today, I'm back...well after the company BBQ at lunch, so after lunch I'll be back on the Beach.

Sarah in MD

Last edited by sarahyu; 10-03-2008 at 10:51 AM.
sarahyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Welcome back to the Beach Sarah, we have all slipped one time or another and at least you didnt gain...BUT remember what we put in our bodies may not show on the scale, but it sure can effect our insides..I am sure you will do great now that your back
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #3  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

glad your back Sarah! Hang in there and it will all come together
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote